Goodbye Part 8

George watched as the sun slowly rises. The bright light beamed into his window, which lit up the room. George had been up all night, deep into his own thoughts. He was leaving today, and only in a couple of hours. He wanted to be up so that he could spend more time with his friends before leaving. To spend more time with Dream. He got out of bed, before doing anything, he decided to pack. He folded his clothes and put his accessories into his suitcase. The room where he stayed had become empty, like when they first arrived. George double checked to make sure he had gotten everything from the room. He spun around as he heard the door to his room crack open.

"George?" Dream whispered.

"Come in" George said awkwardly They both locked eyes with each other. Pink crept across Georges face and he coughed nervously.

"I know things last night made things...awkward, but can we just go back to normal...before I leave at least" George asked timidly. Dream giggled at his shyness.

"I'd like that"

They both stared at each other lovingly. Dream admired George for a moment. He noticed the dark bags under Georges eyes.

"Did you sleep?"

"I got enough sleep" he lied. It had been awhile since he had ever stayed up that long, and only got one or two hours of sleep, which was less than enough. He yawned tiredly. Dream looked at him with concern.

"Okay no- you need sleep". George pouted as he insisted that he would be fine. Dream sighed knowing George was too stubborn to admit he was in fact, exhausted. The current time was 6:00 AM, George's flight left at 9:15 AM. They only had about three hours before George would have to leave.

"Lets go get some breakfast?" Dream asked George. George nodded in agreement. They both rushed downstairs and Dream quickly grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter. They both hopped in the car as Dream's gps guided them to a cafe. On the way there, they discussed rules for what would happen when George returned home. They agreed to very little flirtatious jokes during streams, no flirting off stream, it was best they avoided late night or deep conversations, no flirting on social media, and the only exception for a late call is if it was urgent. They could hear the pain in each others voices as they spoke. Dream watched George's frown fade as his eyes beamed with excitement when they pulled up to the cafe. They both got out of the car as the cool morning breeze swept by. George shivered.

"You never bring a jacket anywhere do you?" Dream gave a light-hearted chuckle.

"Well I didn't expect it to be chilly seeing that this is Florida"

Dream took off his hoodie and handed it to George. It was the blue one that he sold as his merch. George slipped it on. They entered the cafe to order. There was nobody in line and only saw two girls, sitting and working on paper's together. He drew his attention to the girl behind the counter who made little flirting attempts while talking to Dream. George dug his nails into his arms, holding back the jealousy he was feeling.

"So what can I get y'all?" The girl asked all smiley.

"Just a plain black coffee and a chocolate muffin please" Dream said. Then he signaled for George to order.

"Um, a Carmel iced coffee please". The girl gave a small grin and put the total together. She printed out the receipt and handed it to Dream. They thanked her and picked a spot outside to sit. George gave a small laugh as they sat down.

"What?" Dream asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"That girl was totally flirting with you". George watched Dreams face, as he wasn't expecting that answer.