Tension Chapter 7

George woke up to find Dream's hand scooped under him. They had all fallen asleep in the pillow fort. There were blankets scattered all across the floor, making it difficult for George to find his phone amongst the sleeping bodies. He desperately tried not to wake up Dream before sighing and giving up on the search for his phone.

"Having a difficult time finding something?" Dream muttered. George sat up to look at his face, then threw a pillow at him.

"Why didn't you tell me you were up!" He said furiously. Dream giggled. George now realized that his phone had been under the pillow he had thrown at Dream. He picked it up and his eyes widened as he looked at the time.

"Get up, get up!!!" He shouted at everyone. As they all got up, they were confused as to why George was screaming.

"What's going on?" Skeppy asked.

"We have an hour till the event, we have to get ready quickly, or we'll be late"

They all rushed up to get ready. Earlier in the trip they all decided they would dress up as their Minecraft characters. They split up in two cars as they had done before. George plopped in the backseat since Sapnap had called shotgun. Dream turned on the car and they stared at the front of the screen to see the clock say 11:30.

"oh fuck" Dream and Sapnap said in sync.

"We're gonna be late" George face palmed.

"They should just be glad we're deciding to show up" Sapnap said with a light hint of amusement in his voice. George rolled his eyes. They pulled up to the back of the building where the event was being held. Dream put the car in park and put his cosplay mask on to cover his face.

"I like you better without the mask" George stared up at him in amusement.

"Oh really?" Dream said, going along with the jokingly tone they had.

"Yes Dream"

A small giggle left Dreams mouth, "hmm okay George" he responded back.

Sapnap rolled his eyes in annoyance, "You guys are just making us even later then we were before" he said with a smile. They followed Sapnap into the crowd of people. There were thousands of people In this building, swarming in a crowd. George lost sight of Dream and Sapnap as he was being swallowed by the heard of people.

"Dream?" He called out.

He heard a shout in the distance, "George?".

He followed the voice until he saw Dreams tall appearance in the distance. "Dream!" He called out again. He made a small hand movement so Dream could see him. Once Dream made his way over, he took Georges hand and guided him towards the backstage entrance.

"Thanks" George mumbled. Dream patted George's head in response. He must admit, he loved looking at Dream face, but with the mask he couldn't tell Dream's facial expression. He could see Dream clutching his fists. He was just as nervous as George was. George tugged at Dreams arm as he watched Dream tilt his head down towards him.

"You don't have to be Nervous, I'll be right by your side" George told him.

"I-I...t-thanks" Dream whispered. They went out to sit at their booths, They greeted fans, took and signed pictures for them as well. Sooner than they knew it, it was over. After they had finished, they went to visit other booths and shops. George purchased stickers and placed them all over Dreams mask. George couldn't help but burst out in laughter.

"Oh you like that hm?" He asked in a jokingly manner.

"You look—" George cut himself off as he laughed and gasped for air "You look ridiculous".