I lose my cool chapter 6

Art from soul on twitter

--------------------------------

George twiddled his thumbs together from anticipation. The bright sun had now set and the moon now glistened outside. All his friends sat on the living room rug together.

"What game should we play?" Karl asked. They all were silent, figuring out who would be the first to suggest a game.

"What about 7 minutes in heaven?" Skeppy suggested.

"Absolutely not, thats childish" Bad said as he tried to convince Skeppy.

"I'm down" Dream chimed in. After much back and fourth disagreements about if they should play the game or not, they finally came to an agreement. Bad was up first. He took the bottle and spun it. George watched the movement of the bottle as it continued to rotate in the repeated circular motion. The bottle came to a stop as the tip of it pointed towards George. He gave a small nervous cough as he looked towards Bad, and then at Dream. Sapnap directed them towards a small closet in the hallway and locked them in. Bad gave a small chuckle.

"You weren't exactly who I was hoping for" Bad told him.

"Oh? Who were you..." George cut himself off not knowing if he should've asked him that straight forward.

"I'm sorry"

"No it's alright" Bad said. He continued to speak, "I was actually hoping for Skeppy" Bad said as a light pink crept across his face. A small grin formed across Georges face. He was glad to see that his friend was Happy with someone.

"You were hoping for Dream weren't you?" Bad questioned him. George blushed from embarrassment.

"Is it really that obvious?" They both shared a laugh.

"I was thinking about telling Dream how I felt tonight.."

"Woah that's brave...I'm proud of you George"

"Thanks Bad". They both stood in a comfortable silence till their 7 minutes were up. They plopped back down on the carpet. As he watched everyone take their turns, the bottle was passed to Dream. He spun the bottle. George watched as the tip of the bottle landed on him. He watched as Dream got up and offered George his hand. They were guided back to the small, cramped closet.

"Well hey" Dream said nervously.

"Hi" George softly greeted him. Dream hovered over George and placed his hand on the wall next to him.

"You look cute when you're flustered" Dream teased. George looked away and gave a small giggle.

"Stop" he said jokingly. Dream giggled.

"You look good in that hoodie too". George titled his head to look at Dream.

"Really?" He asked. This time, he wasn't joking. Dream could tell he was asking a genuine question. Dream took his hand off the wall. He hunched over due to the closet not being tall enough for him to stand in. He gave a small, nervous chuckle.

"Yeah".

They both stood in an Awkward silence before George started to talk again.

"I can't tell if you're joking"

"What?" Dream looked at him in confusion. He must admit that he did tease him a lot, but he wanted George to know that he meant it. George looked away, he was still unsure. Dream got frustrated.

"You are the most Gorgeous person I've ever seen" he blurted out. George drew his attention back to Dream, his eyes widened.

"You're smart, hilarious"