You're so fucked up, Ronnie.

I almost fell asleep while I was at the tub if I just didn't almost drown.

I didn't even bother to dry my hair or change into any decent sleep wear. I just fell asleep with my hair damp wearing only my white fluffy robe and nothing else.

I feel something crawling onto my cheeks... something warm, wet and ticklish.

I tried swatting it off me but it keeps coming back over and over again. sleepily, my brows furrowed and I heard someone chuckle.

"Baby..." the voice said softly, and slowly... I opened my eyes only to see the guy in my thoughts, Seymour Pierre Dmitry.

"Pierre? What are you doing here?" I asked groggily. I rubbed my eyes with the heels of my palm to check if this is real and not just any kind of dream. I blinked a couple of times, pinched myself a couple of times... but he's still here.

Oh gods! He is here! Seymour Pierre Dmitry is in my house! My room! My bed! Beside me!

My eyes widen at the thought. Shit.

Really, Pierre and bed isn't a good formula especially now that I am feeling a little off right now that I remembered what happened at the party.

Pierre chuckled sexily at me. He's so cute. He's still wearing his suit and tie. Goddammit! I feel like smothering him! Gods! It has just been a few hours but I already missed him!

"How'd you got here?" I asked him. He smiled at me and glanced at the now open window: in front of it is a nearby maple tree which branch hanging too close to it. My eyes widen at the thought. He climbed the tree towards the window just to get here?

I frowned at him.

"Ow!" he cringed when I smacked the back of his head.

"What had gotten to you Dmitry that you climbed that old tree, huh?! You could've fallen!" I said exasperatedly. Just the sheer thought of him hurting made me lose the sanity in me.

He grinned at me, that wolfish playful grin and I smacked him once again. "Baby." He called in warning but there's still a hint of laughter in his voice. "I've never been hit by any other girl before." he mulled. I can't suppress my laughter any longer. Playful Pierre is just so hard to be mad at. He's just so cute.

"Then I'm glad to be the first, Dmitry." I crossed my arms over my chest and accidentally revealed an ample sight of my chest.

Both our gazes fell onto my exposed flesh. The atmosphere turned immediately thick with lust.

"Now we're talking." Pierre muttered, his voice turned into a feral yet excited tone. I gulped.

Ronnie! Stop him!

My subconscious, who basically knows every right and wrong thing, basically pleads me. but the carnal call is so strong that pleading voice now vanished into the background.

Pierre hovered over me and tugged the only tie that's been keeping my whole body from exposure. He started kissing me—slow, passionate and wet kisses.

"Babe, do you always sleep like this?" he asked as his kisses journey to the back of my ears. His hands roaming all over my body.

"No, just this night." I sighed breathlessly. He cursed.

His warm palms were drawing lazy patterns on my navel while he's busy giving out deep kisses to my shoulder down to the base of my shoulder.

"Why?" he whispered.