Chapter 1

1: Birthday Sex

I was woken up by the strong urge to drink. My throat feels like eions of drought. My lips are dry too so I licked it and tried to clear my throat to ease the thirst. Unfortunately, the unconscious will power of mine to drink something is so strong, I didn't have much of a choice but to get out of the warm snuggly and comfortable soft bad I cocooned into.

I tried to get up when I realized there's something heavy, pulling me towards the ball of warmth that's been intimately wrapped around me. And I realized it wasn't just something, but a someone.

I could feel my heart in my throat as images of last night flooded my mind. Slowly, I turned to the owner of the heavy arm that's been embracing me too close than necessary.

I held my breathe, afraid that any noise might wake him up. In front of me, is Seymour Pierre Dmitry, sleeping innocently and serenely beside me. His hair tousled into different angles which made him even more divinely beautiful.

I bit the inside of my cheeks, trying to fight the drive of caressing his face and kissing him even if he's sleeping.

Until it finally dawned on me.

Shit! I just had sex with THE Seymour Pierre Dmitry!

I gulped, not knowing what exactly to do or to think because my whole being seemed to abandon me together with my logic and rationality. I shut my eyes tight and counted to ten just to even my breathing. I find it quite surprising of how calm I seem to appear yet inside I'm panicking in chaos.

Shit! Shit! Shit! You're so dead, Ronnie! My mind keeps nagging at me. You're so stupid! Why did you gave in? He must've probably think you're one of his cheap girls that would follow his whims in just a snap of a finger. And so I remembered how he easily lured me into sleeping with him. Damn. It didn't helped that he's dramatically oozing with sex appeal and charisma, I find it futile to refuse.

Last night must be damn fun but I really need to get the fuck out of here before he could even wake the fuck up and make every fucking thing a little more fucking complicated than it already fucking was. Fuck that!

I slowly lifted his arm off me. He stirred. His brows knotted and I couldn't breathe.

He tugged me, snuggling closer to him as he nuzzles his nose on the side of my neck. His large palm unconsciously cupped my boob while his giving me featherlight kisses on my shoulder.

"Veronica..." He murmured, the furrowed on his brows disappearing. I could feel my heart skip a beat. I feel so damn proud of myself for no apparent reason.

Ronnie, get out of here! Now! My mind screams at the back of my mind.

I tried removing his sleeping pervert hand off my boob then around me. I succeeded. Thank gods!

Carefully, I slipped out of the blankets and took my piece of cloth on the floor beside the bed. It's my underwear and the now-ripped top. I wore the underwear and my sweatpants by the bedside table and scantily looked for something decent to wear. I wasn't wearing anything on the upper half of my body so I just pulled out A black neatly folded cotton shirt from his closet. I wore it and quietly went out of his room.

When I heard the soft thud of the door behind me, just then that I heaved a heavy sigh of relief. Now, first thing's first, Ronnie. SOP. Get the fuck outta here! My mind yells at me.

I was fidgeting the whole time. I don't know if I should wait for Miles to wake up and open the door since my snapsack is inside her room. Or should I wake her up myself by knocking on her door. But then she would ask where did I spent the night. Goddammit, I can't tell I just had sex with his brother?!