𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Начните с самого начала

'Kira's Flower Boutique'

"Excuse me!"

"Yes—?"

"I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A NICE BOUQUET FOR MY WIFE! COULD YOU PICK SOMETHING NICE?!"

"Y-YES!"

"DIEEEEE!!" Katsuki yelled, chasing the man again after buying a nice bouquet of roses and carnations and holding it in his hand.

"Oh, man! Not the blankets!" An old man groaned when the villain guy accidentally rubbed the meat on the blanket hanging outside another shop.

'Hiroto beddings'

"Hey!" Katsuki called the old man, still running.

"Why ye—"

"IF YOU'RE GONNA WASH THAT BLANKET OF YOURS THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT, I WOULD RECOMMEND, YOU USE THIS SOAP!" Katsuki said and gave the old man his laundry bar soap from his eco bag before chasing the villain again.

"DAMN IT STOP RUNNING!!" Katsuki yelled while the villain was already crying in fear since he's almost in the ash blonde's reach.

"Oh my! Don't make ruckus inside the store!"

Katsuki immediately slowed down when the villain entered a home shop.

'Home Essentials'

"I SAID FUCKING STOP GODDAMN IT!!" Katsuki exclaimed with a newly bought bag of tissues, chasing for the villain who just got out of the shop.

The villain immediately turned left, of course, Katsuki followed him. His eyebrows furrowed when the villain entered an abandoned house by the end of the alley. Katsuki jumped on the window, breaking it with his feet.

He ran to the stairs when he saw the guy. The stairs are quite high and so is the building, but he didn't mind. What's important is he get the meat back.

"Fucking give it back!"

"N-no!"

"Fuck you!"

When the two of them reached the rooftop, the hard wind welcomed them. Their hairs flowing by the breeze, with fear surrounding the villain.

"P-please, I just want meat..." The villain said, crying anime tears.

"Then get a fucking job and buy your own meat, bitch." Katsuki said and immediately did a battle stance to attack with his PA shot. "Die, you fucker!"

But his eyes widened when the guy tripped over the building's side. Shit, he's gonna fall!

It was too late for Katsuki to reach for his hand, he fell on the building with the meat with him. Katsuki just stared at the guy with horror in his eyes, frozen and unable to move.

But he immediately snapped out of it when he saw the guy floating halfway through the fall. Katsuki blinked multiple times and even rubbed his eyes. That man can fucking float?!

"Are you alright?" You asked the guy who is currently in your arms. You were just patrolling the area when you heard your husband's voice and just in time, you caught the man falling from the building.