Chapter 3 Strange Kid

Sean and Daniel where walking on the road. Sean was holding the guy, who had been knocked out again, and Sean honestly had no idea what to do, but he kept positive. 'As long as he's inside the warm house, it'll be fine' he thought to himself. It was getting dark, but Sean didn't mind. At least no one would be able to see them, if someone happened to pass by them on the road. Sean looked behind him to make sure Daniel was following, and he was. "Is he doing alright?" Daniel asked as he saw Sean's head turn to him.

Sean nodded, even though he really wasn't sure. "I think so. We'll know for sure when we get back to Mr. Erikson."

Sean knew it was even getting passed Daniel's bed time, and he could tell Daniel was looking really tired. "Hey, you're looking tired there, enano." Sean said. "No I'm not!" Daniel yelled. "I'm not tired" He said as he yawned. Sean sighed. "That yawn says other wise. I know Mr. Erikson wouldn't mind if you slept over with Chris for tonight. Me and him got to figure out what to do with this... gray metallic looking guy"

"I get to sleep over?!" Daniel said excitedly. Sean chuckled. "Hey, not so fast. Still gotta ask Mr. Erikson. It's a high chance he'll say yes anyways"

After more walking, they finally reached back to Chris's home.

Sean walked up to the front door, and tried to knocked on it. Which was a little hard to do, since he was carrying someone. "Daniel knock it please." Daniel nodded, and did so.

They waited for a while, until there was a sound of someone opening locks. The door opened, and there was a worried looking Mr. Erikson who opened. "Sean?! Daniel?! Oh thank God! What happened to you? You all vanished!"

"I want to blame it on Daniel's powers, but I'm really not to sure anymore" Sean said, not knowing what to think. "What? Daniel's powers teleported you out of here?"

"I did not!" Daniel snapped.

That's when Mr. Erikson saw Sean carrying the guy.

"Uh? Sean? Who is that?"

Sean sighed. "This is just a night of strange occurrences." He said. "There was a portal that opened near Daniel. Daniel claims he didn't open it. But, nonetheless there was a portal, and this guy-" Sean showed the guy better to Mr. Erikson. "-Flew out of the portal"

"Well, I'll be." Mr. Erikson said, looking at the kid. "He has gray skin. He defiantly isn't from our world" He said. Sean nodded. "You can say that again."

"We need to work this all out. We can't just leave him outside, and I can't bring him to our house right now" Sean said. "And Daniel is getting tired-"

Mr. Erikson nodded. "Ok, set him down on the couch. And Daniel can sleep here tonight. I don't mind, and I'm sure Chris wouldn't either."

Sean nodded gratefully. "Thank you Mr. Erikson. I owe you one"

"Not at all." Mr. Erikson said with a smile.

Sean walked over to the couch in the living room, and set the guy on the couch. Sean checked him over to make sure the strange visitor didn't burse himself from slamming onto the ground from the portal. He looked fine, and Sean lifted up his blue sweater, and then his shirt, to make sure he was okay there. Everything seemed fine. "He has a belly button-" Sean heard Daniel say. "Huh?" Sean asked. "He has a belly button, he's human" He said.