Chapter 25

[Author's POV]

All the three boys were looking at Sara with intense emotion in their eyes. It was past 11 at the night. 

They made her teach them one by one till late at night. Cody was there beside Sara, after their funny fight. 

He refused to leave Sara this time as he sat on the bed silently putting his head on his front paws. Sometimes he would put his head on Sara's lap and she also didn't refuse him. 

But Cody always earned glares from the three brothers. Being Cody he didn't get scared but gave them his cute bark every time they glare at him. 

Sara made him silent sometimes whenever she thought that the boys are getting angry at him. 

The boys didn't like it that the three of them are there and still she was giving her attention to Cody.

Especially Leon as he was still angry at him for partially ruining his date with Sara by coming with them.

Cody slept there on the bed beside Sara after they took a long time for teaching and also she slept leaning onto the headboard of the bed without her knowledge.

The boys didn't know how much time they looked at her. They just couldn't take their eyes off of her beautiful face. 

Her few strands of loose hair were falling over her face making her beauty glow more. Her hair was waving in the air due to the slight wind coming from the balcony.

"Looks like we made her tired by teaching us..." Leon said in a low tone not wanting to break her sleep. He looked at his other brother who smiled at him.

Kevin stood up and came beside the other side of the bed. He removed some strands from her face getting a clear view of her face.

"Let's make her comfortable. " Kevin said in a low tone looking at his brothers who looked at him with a nod.

Kevin slowly yet softly wrapped his arms under her knees and waist and made her sleep comfortably on the bed. Alvin wrapped the duvet on her as she snuggles into it finding warmness in it.

The three boys smiled at her cute gesture as she was clutching the blanket in her hands. Then boys noticed Cody sleeping just beside her.

It was weird for them to say this but they were imagining themselves in the place of that puppy, sleeping just beside their love hugging her in their arms.

"Someday, I will surely take your place, you low-life dog!" Leon muttered in a challenging tone to Cody who had no idea about the glares he was earning from the boys.

The boys turned their gaze towards Sara. They came one by one and gave her a peck on her forehead and cheek and whispered good night to her they went away from there.

[Next day evening]

After waking up at her usual time, Sara had no idea how she slept. As she remembered that she was teaching boys and after that, she didn't know anything. 

Taking a little break from her study she was standing at the door of her room's balcony.

The night is beautiful today.

She thought looking at the dark sky where stars were shining. She took a deep breath catching the calm, cold wind filled with the scent of roses in the garden.

It was nearly 9 at the night, so she thought that after studying for some time more she should sleep. When she turned around to go into her room she got startled.

There stood Simon leaning on the other side of the door leaning on to it.

She was feeling scared by his sudden appearance in her room. Well, it was not new. She is always scared of them every time.