Acknowledgments+Sequel

Hey everyone! You have reached the end of this crappy fanfic! Congrats! *clapping sign turns on* Give yourself a pat in the back.

First of all, thank you so, so much if you got here. It means a lot that you followed me through this journey and all the characters too! There were almost 50 chapters so mad respect if you saw the amount and said "wow! this would make a great read!". Honestly I couldn't have done it without you, so thanks ♥ 

Okay so, there's some people I want to thank because they're amazing and you should follow them and...yeah. 

STARTING OFF WE HAVE *drum roll* ghostly_feline ! Y'all, this girl right hereeeee! She was here since day one of this fanfic, like she was one of the first ppl to ever read it and her comments cracked me up everytime. Stay the same babe. 

CONTINUING WITH *drum roll again* StickyCarpet because she was also here from day one. She was here even before day one, she was here since I said "hey i have an idea for a fanfic, do you wanna hear it?" and then my covers went through her approval (i think) and she's just amazing fjsdkfafakj

THIRDLY I'D LIKE TO MENTION *drum noises..?* justanobodyfangirl and -RecklessR0ckClimber for reading this, even though I know both of you are not sokeefe shippers but still reading it because you're great friends :D (I EVEN MADE HARPER DOUBT HER SHIP, THAT'S SOME POWER WRITING RIGHT THERE)  

ALSO CATCH ME MENTIONING *drum..idk smth* serxndipitymp4 because her comments are aMAZING LIKE HOW DO YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THIS STUFF? FR THO H O W? I LITERALLY LAUGHED SO MUCH WHEN I READ THEM OMG
Thanks for not being a ghost reader hehe

I would mention people all day long but idk if you guys would like to read that, but special shoutout to TEENAGEFEVER- for being a very loyal reader ♥ and again all of you for getting here you literally rock. 

Okay NOW. I hinted this in an earlier chapter i think but idk if you got it bc no one said anything- but here...THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! *confetti canyons blow off* 

It'll be a bit different from this one, and I think i (mostly) closed this story pretty well so that you don't have to read the other one if you don't want to...but I want you to lol. 

It'll be a Fitz POV story, where he's trying to get over Sophie when he meets someone else. So it'll mostly be a Fitz story with background sokeefe and the open Neverseen plot from this book. 

Fun fact, I actually thought of the sequel first ahaha. I wanted to make a story where Fitz wasn't a total jerk who got mad if you wore shoes in the house or smth. So i came up with the idea for that story but then i got carried away with the idea of Sophie and Keefe being together so i made that the second book ;-; 

Anyway, we'll have a sequeeeeeel! 

It probably won't be published right away since I like to write a few chapters in advance in order to have a consistent update schedule lol. OH! Also, it won't be written in letter format like this one, it'll be normal. 

So yeah! I hope you enjoyed! If you liked my writing I also have "Human Culture 101 with Sophie Foster" which is meant to be more light-hearted and comical and ofc the upcoming sequel to Dear Keefe. 

Thank you for reading! See you on the next one. 

Kitty out.