34

Dear Keefe,

We found the person who assaulted Amy. It's good news, except for the fact that it isn't. It turns out this "Tiery" guy is a member of the nobility. He's also in a high place at that. His real name is Cosmo Trentforth, and he's friends with almost everyone important and with power. We don't know why he joined The Neverseen yet, but we will find out.
No one messes with my family and gets away with it. 
Worst of all is that Mr. Forkle says he's friends with him. They used to work together, but Mr. Forkle, in all his mysteriousness, didn't want to give out his identity that knew the guy. 

I really wish you were here, then we could probably sneak out and find this guy...and maybe inflict him. I have enough rage I'd be willing to make him pee his pants from the pain. But I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to make him suffer like he made Amy suffer. I'm better than that. 

Today, your hand flickered. Isn't that amazing? I held it, and it flickered as if you were actually there with me, listening to my problems and getting all overwhelmed by my emotions again.  

Ugh, why do I get so emotional? It's not like you're not coming back...right?

I can't wait to see you,

Your Foster ❤