Maybe I was just being obsessive over her or I was right and she's hiding something very important from us. I wanted to know all her traumas, her past, her thoughts, I want to know what kind of situations would make her sad or angry, I wanted to test her patience and control. I was curious about it all.

"Yoongi!" She yelled from her room, "I can't pick what to wear, help me!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes in annoyance feeling my anger rising before getting up from my lazy ass and heading inside her room.

"What?" I spat harshly, hoping to intimidate her. She didn't even seem slightly bothered, actually she started to pout in front of me like a little child. I made gagging noises as she pulled her fist out for a punch menacingly.

"Help me or else," I signed before pushing her aside and going through her closet.

"You have awful clothes."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that you can't go on this date in a fucking hoodie geez get some actual clothing,"

"You were hoodies all the time though," she complained.

"Yeah, but I still have decent enough clothes I can wear outside school," I retorted. "Maybe I can borrow some of Jennie's outfits. She's really into fashion." She murmured before going into the room Jennie and Momo shared. She started going through her closet, trying to keep everything as neat as possible.

"Why are you even going on this date anyway?" She looked at me confused before laughing hysterically. After calming down she looked at my serious expression.

"What do you mean?" Why does she always ask that?

"I mean, we're all going through something really serious, you sure you wanna go out on a date right in the middle of it all?"

"What's wrong with going out on a date?" She questioned.

"Well, it's kind of insensitive,"

"To go out on a date?" She asked, not believing what just came out of my mouth.

"Yeah, I guess."

"I already said this before, I've already participated in the Magic School Tournament, I can't be picked again. It's all up to you guys who wins–"

"But it's not just that. We have other things to worry about too." I exclaimed, cutting her off.

"Oh, like what?" She urged on, arms dropping to her side as she turned to look at me completely. "Like Taehyung and his whole curse–" I tried speaking.

"You mean the one which you haven't found a cure for? Yeah, great I'll be able to figure it out in no time! It's just a hundred-year-old myth! No big deal!" She exclaimed, throwing the top she had picked out onto the floor. Making a mess.

"All I'm saying is that it's fucking weird for you to start smooching around with your crush when we're all here trying our hardest to help everyone we can," I replied, calm.

She scoffed, turning around and running her hand through her brown hair.

"You know what," she exclaimed, turning back to face me. "For the past week I have been trying and trying to get you guys to think about the fire and my precognition but none of you dimwits seems to understand the seriousness of that situation! I saw people dying! I saw our friends dying! Do you know how that fucking feels!? Huh!? Do you!?" She screamed, coming closer to me and yelling at me.

I was a bit surprised at her explosion, perhaps I should have kept quiet but I felt the intense need to correct her.

"We can slowly figure everything out, but we need to be coordinated–" I tried talking but was again cut off.