Missing in Action

Start from the beginning

Speaking of Damon, I wonder if Sabrina is home yet. I know she went to a sleepover last night with Caroline. Don't ask how I know because I don't want to talk about it.

Okay fine, I'll talk about it.

I got really bored last night...like really bored. And since I have no friends, besides her, I decided to take a walk. Somehow, my feet led me to the Salvatore house. No idea how, I think I got possessed because obviously I wasn't gonna walk to her house because I was bored. Then, by some crazy chance I found myself sneaking into her room. I was desperate, okay? Any other time I would have just stayed home, but again, no clue how I got there.

When I did manage to make my way inside, Sabrina was not in her room. She was upstairs in the kitchen talking with Caroline. I recognize that barbie bitches tone any day. She seems nice but man is her voice distinctive.

I can't tell you if Sabrina actually wanted to go to that sleepover. It didn't really seem like Caroline was taking no for an answer anyway. When I heard Sabrina start to walk downstairs I dipped.

Back to what I was saying before: If Sabrina is home, which I doubt, (since she loves to sleep in) I would hate for her to have to eat some shitty breakfast made by her brother. If I were her, I would just starve. But then again, her not eating is probably worse than her eating those poisonous pancakes. I'd rather her come here and eat. That way I know she ate something of utter decency.

I grabbed my phone and pressed the contacts. This may come as a surprise, but I don't have that many people's phone number. I know, I know, Kai Parker is a ladies man and should have his phone overflowing with hot girls. But cut me some slack alright? I've been locked up for awhile so I haven't had much time to explore my options. Actually I have explored my options. So far my #1 candidate hasn't been very disappointing. And she is pretty hot.

I didn't have to scroll too far until I came across her contact name.

Sabrina (aka my super hot best friend)

Yes, I made that myself.

I hit the call button and waited. Eventually I got the automated lady saying: your call has been forwarded—blahaha bullshit. I called again.

Still no answer. Which means she's probably asleep.

So I wait awhile. I finished cooking my food and sat down to eat it. I checked my phone again, she hasn't called back.

9:00am

I cleaned up the kitchen and checked my phone again. Nothing.

10:00am

I took a shower, got dressed, listened to some music, watched a dumb show, thought about killing my neighbors, and she still hasn't called me back.

If she's still asleep now, something is entirely wrong with her. Maybe she's hungover or something, who knows what happened at that sleepover.

I'm gonna call her again.

No I'm not. She's fine. She's literally fucking fine Kai. She's probably sitting at home on her bed being all pretty and anxious.