Repercussions

TW: Self harm!

See end of story for A/N

      It had been three days since I was in the motel with Nate. Every day I had cried myself to sleep. You can call me dramatic but everything seemed to be falling apart.

On the car ride home from the motel, I practically spent the whole time making up a huge story. I said I had gone to the motel to help my friend who was a witch and my phone died and the cell service was bad there. Yeah, I know, sucky story. As for the texts I, Nate, had sent to Kai, he didn't mention them. Actually Kai was silent the entire way home. He didn't even glance at me from the backseat of the car.

The lie I made up for seeing Caroline's texts were as follows: "Oh the texts? I just got worried because I remembered my friend was in trouble and I forgot to go help her. They had nothing to do with that Nate guy." That lie definitely was less believable than the first one.  They still believed it, with little to no questions. Why do they still manage to believe me every time?

Stefan and Damon were mad at me, along with Caroline and basically the whole of Mystic Falls. They all lectured me as to how I should have told them I was leaving instead of disappearing. They were right, but I didn't exactly know what else to say. I just sat there quietly, nodding in assurance of listening occasionally.

I took care of the whole part where Nate came inside me. I got Plan B and took it as soon as I got home and got the chance to visit a drug store. I was praying to god I didn't run into anyone except the old kind lady cashier.

So I had fixed everything, or at least I tried telling myself that. But everything felt like it had shattered. I had called and texted Kai more than he had when I was missing. I practically begged him to answer and let me explain. He never responded or acknowledged any of them. I had contemplated going to his apartment at least thirty times today. But then again, what would I even say to him? I can't tell him what Nate did. Not only for my sake, but also Nates. Kai would fuck him up, that is before Damon and Stefan fucked him up, which I would pay to see. But I also didn't know what tricks Nate had up his sleeve. He promised he would know if I told anyone. For all I know, he could have other people spying on me in the most inconspicuous places. It seems far fetched but I definitely would not put it past Nate.

Kai, please answer me I have to talk to you I didn't mean anything I said.

I know I don't deserve an answer. After the texts he got, and after finding out I was fine the entire time, I didn't deserve his recognition. But I wasn't going to let him think that I was being a bitch to him. So I sent him another text around 10 p.m.

No.

At least he answered me. Now I know he has seen all the messages. I hated the reply, but It was better than complete ignorance.

This isn't what it looks like, I swear. I wasn't trying to be a bitch. Everything is complicated but I can promise you that those texts were not meant like that. I just wasn't thinking, okay? I can explain this so much better if you just let me. Please Kai, let me talk to you about this. I wasn't trying to avoid or ignore you. You are my best friend and I would never do or say anything to hurt you. I'm sorry.

I typed the short paragraph out and hit the send button. I had to talk to him.

Whatever Sabrina. I don't want to see you ever again.

It was like his words set off a switch in me, and cue the waterworks.

Nate had ruined my life, he promised he would destroy it if I told anyone but it seemed that not telling anyone made matters worse. Warm tears streamed down my face as they had the nights before. I couldn't stop myself from reading over the text again. It all didn't seem real. One day he was taking my virginity, being sweet and hot at the same time. The next day he's ignoring me and refuses to acknowledge my existence.