Different

"Damon whats so important that I needed to come-" I stopped mid sentence as I shut the door and turned around.

Oh my god.

"Bonnie?" I said unsure if I was dreaming of if this was really happening.

"Hi," the bennett witch said with a smile.

I immediately ran towards her and we swarmed each other in a hug so forceful we fell to the ground. We were laughing and crying tears of joy.

"I missed you." She said into my shoulder.

"How did you get out?" I asked her.

She began to explain everything. Including the part where Kai stabbed her.

"And he just left me to die. So I lost all hope for awhile." She said.

I had an internal conflict happening in my mind.

Bonnie was my best friend. Always has been. She's one of the only people I can truly be myself around and not worry about what she will think. I tell her everything.

Almost, everything.

There was no way in hell I was gonna tell Bonnie that Kai and I had kissed each other. Let alone made out.

"Where is Kai right now?" Bonnie asked Damon.

"Don't know. We really need to put a tracker on the guy." He replied.

"I need to find him so I can kill him." Bonnie said calm  eerie rage in her voice.

"What?" I thought out loud.

"He's a sociopath. After what he did I'm not letting him run around Mystic Falls. Speaking of which, why haven't you taken the chance to kill him yet Sabrina? I mean your stronger than me, you could have easily killed him by now." Bonnie asked.

"I don't know, I mean is killing him really the best option?"

"Yes!"Bonnie and Damon said synchronized.

"I've been telling her this Bonnie, she thinks he is not as bad as he seems." Damon said.

"He isn't that bad!" I said in defensive.

"Sabrina," Bonnie said turning towards me, "Kai is a sociopath, he won't hesitate to kill anyone. I know you like to see the best in people, but this is not the time to do so. We need to get rid of him as soon as possible. I mean Imagine if he found out about all the magic you have. He would take it all, without a thought. We can't let that happen."

I knew this conversation was coming

As good as it felt to have Bonnie back, I also wanted to scream out in frustration. It's not like I could tell her how he has changed and how we are- friends.

"He's different now." I said.

"Nope. There's no changing Kai Sabrina. No matter how much of Luke's qualities he absorbed, he is still a inconsiderate asshole." Damon chimed in.

"Damon, you saw him with Jo. You have to admit he isn't that much of a threat now." I told him.

"That was all an act. He just said that to please Jo and stop her from having a breakdown." Damon argued.

I literally give up with these two

"No he wasn't—whatever, I don't know where he is."