chapter nineteen

Começar do início

---

Everyone was awake. Ophelia knelt by a rock, the map resting on it. Regina was pacing and Hook was sat opposite Ophelia, a few metres away. Emma was across from her too, except the younger twin was ignoring her.

"He so likes his games," Hook informed. 

Regina stopped pacing for a second, "What game? There's nothing there."

Hook pointed towards the parchment, "If he said there's a map on this parchment, then there is."

Ophelia sighed, "Great. So if I just stop denying who I really am, whatever that means, then we'll be able to read this thing. But seriously what the fuck does that mean?"

"But how do we know Pan won't use it to lead us straight into a trap?" Regina asked. 

Hook stood up, "Because he doesn't need to. This whole island's his bloody trap."

David and Mary Margaret walked back into camp, the former giving them their news, "There's no sign of him anywhere."

"Any luck with the map?" Mary Margaret asked. 

"Don't hold your breath."

"Whoa, Regina, what's that supposed to mean?" Ophelia exclaimed

"Don't you see what he's doing? Every second we spend talking about this is another second we're not looking for my son," Regina elaborated. 

"You got a better idea?"

"Magic. If there's a lock on there, I'll find a way around it."

Regina reached for the map. Ophelia slammed her hand down on it. 

Emma spoke up, "She might be right, Ophelia."

Ophelia looked up to her, "What am I not mature enough to fucking do this? Or will I annoy you while I try? Pan said it had to be me."

"I'd listen to Ophelia, love. Breaking Pan's rules would be unwise," Hook agreed. 

David nodded, "Sadly, I agree with the pirate."

"I'm winning you over. I can feel it," Hook quipped. 

Ophelia chuckled lightly. 

"And your magic doesn't exactly have a gentle touch, Regina," Mary Margaret added. 

"Use it on the map, it might blow up in all our faces," David continued. 

"Well, that's a risk I'm willing to take," Regina fought. 

Ophelia grabbed the parchment, and stood up, "Well, I'm not. If I'm the one who's supposed to figure out this thing, I need to do what Pan said."

Regina made a sarcastic comment. 

"She'll get there," Mary Margaret defended. She made her way over to Ophelia. "Hey. Don't give up. He's playing a game. You can win."

Ophelia nodded. 

"And you're not annoying or immature," she reassured. 

Ophelia nodded again. She sat on a rock and began staring at the map. 

"My name is Ophelia Swan," she tried. 

Hook stepped closer to her, "I'd wager the solution to Pan's riddle is a bit more complicated than that."

"Don't hold anything back," Mary Margaret instructed. 

Ophelia sighed, "I'm Henry's aunt. I used to live in Boston, and I was a waitress. I'm bisexual and I had a girlfriend who died. I now live in Storybrooke."