"Well, they got it all wrong. Pan is the most treacherous villain I've ever faced." He paused as they walked. "Tell me something, love. In these stories what was I like? Other than a villain. Handsome, I gather."

"If waxed moustaches and perms are your thing," she commented before walking away.  

"I take it by your tone, perms are bad?" He called after her. 

They made it to the cliff edge, only to be met with an overgrown forest, which Hook admitted was larger than when he'd last been there. They couldn't find Pan's lair from their position. 

"Hook may have led us astray, but at least we're in a good position to start combing the jungle," David defended. 

"Not exactly. The Dark Jungle's the last place you wanna set foot. We'll have to go around it. In order to do that, we're gonna need our strength. I suggest we make camp," he informed. 

"You wanna sleep while my son is out there suffering?" Regina exclaimed. 

"If we want to live long enough to save the boy. Yes," Hook answered. 

Ophelia sighed, moving back to help make camp. She wasn't much help. She lay down, going to sleep, only to awake a short while later. She grabbed her sword, thinking she heard something. No one awoke when she tried so she went on her own. There was crying. She continued on, it getting louder. 

"You hear that, too?" A voice questioned. She spun around to be met with a teenager. "You're Ophelia, right? I wonder why I can't hear the crying."

Ophelia glared at him, "Who are you?"

"Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

Ophelia pushed him into the tree, holding her sword to his throat, "Where's Henry?" 

"You've got fire. I like fire," he complimented. 

"Shut up. Where's my nephew?"

"Henry's still alive if that's what you're worried about," he responded. 

She continued to glare, "Why the hell did you take him?"

"He's a very special boy, Ophelia."

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, no shit. That doesn't answer my question. What do you want with him?"

He once again avoided the question, "I came here to see who I was up against. 'The saviour'. Gotta say, I'm not disappointed."

"What do you say now? You're gonna tell me how we're never gonna see Henry again?"

"No. I'm going to help you find him. I'll give you a map. A map that will lead you straight to your nephew."

Ophelia let go of him. He pulled out a piece of parchment, handing it to her. 

"If this is some kind of trap-"

"I may not be the most well-behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises. The path to finding Henry is on this parchment," he told. 

Ophelia was suspicious, to say the least, "Why are you giving it to me?" 

"See, it's not about finding Henry. It's about how you find him. And, Ophelia you are the only one who can."

She grabbed the parchment.

She raised an eyebrow, "What about, oh I don't know, his mother?" Pan didn't answer. She opened the parchment. "It's blank."

"You'll only be able to read that map when you stop denying who you really are."

"Ugh, vagueness is the worst," she complained. She looked back down at the map for a second before she looked back up to see him gone.