He licked his way up, wetting a line on his leg, biting softly in between, 'till he reached his crotch. He bit there around, going up to his hips. Biting there too. He pressed Jungkook's jerking hip down, worshiping every part of his body. "V...", Jungkook gasped as his thumb brushed over his perked nipple, playing with the bud. Jungkook wanted to grab his own cock so badly, his poor neglected cock, that V always teasingly brushed with his chin, making it too difficult for Jungkook, who was about to go insane.

"P-please", he choked out, as one of V's thumb suddenly pressed against his balls. "So beautiful for me, cherry pout", he growled, slowly stroking his shaft with his nose, sniffing it up a bit, going down again, licking in up, tasting his sweet precum, that was so addicting to him. "mmh", he moaned, circling his tongue over the head of his cock, sucking on it lightly. Jungkook was about to cum.

But V left his shaft, going down further, licking a stripe down to his tight hole, leaving it shortly, to bite into his ass cheeks, that he forced upwards, as he pushed his knees back to his face. He started to lick his hole, licking there, making Jungkook squirm in his place. As soon as he pushed his tongue inside, Jungkook came, shaking while V mercilessly rimmed him through his orgasm. "I'm gonna make you come so many times today, cherry pout", he said with his hoarse voice, replacing his tongue with his finger, pushing right away two inside, after pouring some lube right onto his hole.

V was teasing him for sure, rebuilding his arousal so fast, finger fucking him, curling them, until Jungkook was a crying mess. He finally pulled his fingers out, quickly pushed his own boxers down until it fell to his ankles, stepping out of them. His own cock was rock hard, vein popping out already. He stroked it, pouring lube on it, until he climbed back on the bed, spreading Jungkook's legs further apart.

"Are you ready?" "Yes, please!", he chuckled at how worked up Jungkook already was, needy. He pushed the head of his cock against his hole, already hissing at how tight it still seemed as he surpassed the rim. Jungkook moaned loudly, sucking him in perfectly. "Yes!", he whimpered. V pushed slowly in further, until he was fully inside, filling his lover up. He didn't wait long, until he started to pull back and snapping his hips back, thrusting deep inside.

Jungkook tossed his head back into the sheets, his back arching, while V thrusted powerful into his butt. "Fucking tight", V growled, speeding up, but then pulling out quickly, edging himself. Jungkook whined, but got turned around on his stomach, lifting his hips up before V pushed right in, both cheeks gripped by his big palms, leaving marks for sure. He moaned, loving the feeling around his cock while he snapped them forwards aggressively. Jungkook was perfect. "God, I missed this so much", he choked out, again pulling out, while Jungkook's hips fell down on the mattress.

"Come", he panted, holding Jungkook's hand, helping the man to stand up, leading him to the chair, sitting on it, and placing Jungkook on his lap, legs down on both sides, facing him. "Ride me, baby", he demanded. Jungkook took the cock that rubbed against his butt cheeks, lifting himself up, sitting back down on it, sinking into the length. "You feel so good!", he cried. V gripped his face, kissing him passionately, tongue deep inside of him.

Jungkook was panting as he pulled back, rolling his hips on V's shaft, his hands gripping his light curly hair, almost aggressively as he smashed his lips back on him, moaning into the kiss, driven by pure desire. V's hands were groping Jungkook's ass firmly, making Jungkook even more horny as he already was. His dick rubbed at V's abs, precum leaking out of it, feeling already close again. He pulled away panting. "take it away", he said breathily. "What?" "Take that damn blindfold away!" V smirked and grabbed the fabric, heart pounding in excitement. He slowly lifted Jungkook's blindfold, to toss it away, while Jungkook still had his eyes closed, still rolling his hips, biting his lips. V was overexcited, a thrilling wave running through his spine as Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, finally seeing the one he wanted to see all the time: Kim Taehyung.