(11) War

"You know, ever since we have come here, you haven't spent much time with us

"You know, ever since we have come here, you haven't spent much time with us." Justin glared at me.

"Yeah! You always go away with that boy. I don't like him. He takes you away from us." Nathan glared at me.

We were currently sitting in the living room. I was just about to go upstairs and change to go and meet up with Christian but my dear twin brothers stopped me.

"It's not like that." I sighed.

"Do you like him?" Justin asked.

"Yes! Of course I like him! Why do you think I spent time with him?" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. I did not expect you to give us such a straightforward answer." Nathan chuckled.

"Yeah. That's something new. Valerina knows about her feelings? Remember when you had a crush on that Tommy boy in middle school?" Justin teased.

"No! Do not bring that up! You both just assumed I had a crush on him. I did not!" I glared at them.

"See. My point exactly. You normally never know your feelings. How do you know if you really like him?" Nathan asked.

If you are wondering how these both always say everything alternatively, that is because they are basically the same person.

"I was a kid then. Of course I didn't know my feelings." I rolled my eyes.

"You are still a kid!" Justin stated.

"I am turning eighteen in a few days." I glared at them. "And if you don't like him, try and talk to him. Don't just jump on conclusions."

"We're just saying. Just be careful. I don't want him to break your heart like Ryder did." Nathan said.

"Well, firstly, I never actually liked Ryder. I just think that we were better off as friends. We only started dating under the social pressure. And this is different." I stated. "And you guys are the one to talk. Tell me, Justin, how is Alex? And Nathan, how is Krystal? You guys were dating aren't you?"

"Alex and I broke up." Justin glared at me.

"Krystal and I broke up." Nathan glared at me.

"Exactly my point! You guys first figure out your love lives. Then we'll talk about mine." I harshly said as I made my way upstairs.

That was when I remembered something.

I called out to Jonah, who was in the kitchen.

"What! I'm busy!" He shouted from the kitchen.

"You owe me a hundred bucks!" I shouted back.

"What for?" He asked as he entered the living room.

"Justin broke up with Alex and Nathan broke up with Krystal." I smirked. The twins just gave us a confused look.

"Already!?" He whined and then looked at the twins. "You guys couldn't wait before her birthday to break up with your girlfriend and boyfriend, could you?"