Stiles took a step towards the eldest Hale. "If you survive, you have to find our friends for us, okay? You have to tell them about us. They don't fully remember us, so you have to tell them that we're here."

"When I survive," Peter corrected, "I'm going to get as far away from Beacon Hills as I possibly can. And if I happen along one of your below average friends and it doesn't inconvenience me, I might mention your names." He then patted the two on the shoulder and swivelled around to continue waking again.

"Peter, how about you do, do it. For Malia." Brooklyn bossed, knowing just how to get through to him. She strode up to her Great Uncle and looked him in the eyes. "I know you're doing this for her. You're risking death for her. And I'm okay with that."

"Brooklyn." Peter said as the sound of neighing horses that never seemed to leave for too long drew closer. "Stall them."

"Huh?" the healer's eyes grew wide. "How in the hell am I supposed to do that?"

Peter gave his niece a small smile. "Use your resources." He then ran and jumped up on the platform, going to position himself in the right place.

Brooke let out a huff and flipped around, her eyes landing on the brunet boy. "Stiles, stall them." she instructed. The boy looked unsure of what to do for a second before he grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her up onto the platform with him. He grunted as he pushed one of the dusty benches down onto the middle of the train tracks to get in the way of the riders' path.

The two of them flattened themselves against a pillar out of sight and watched as Peter did the same around two down from them. As the first Ghost Rider came charging through the horse stopped and stood on its hind legs, letting out a large neigh as it came across the fallen bench. It placed its front two hooves back on the ground and simply ran around the furniture blocking its path. The next one copied its movements and continued down the path.

Brooklyn bit her lip and watched hopefully as Peter jumped from the platform up ahead and landed on the back of the first rider's horse. The Ghost Rider tried to jostle him off but the werewolf hung on tight. As the last rider caught sight of what was happening ahead, he stopped and looked to his left to see Stiles and Brooke upon the platform. It flung out its whip, hitting the girl across the face making her fall to the ground and wrapped the weapon around the boy's neck and pulled him down onto the rail tracks.

Stiles grunted as he hit the wall but was left alone as the Ghost Rider continued to ride down to the portal. Brooklyn quickly sat up and looked down the path to see her Great Uncle turning to look back at them as he neared the portal still on the back of the horse. As the rider galloped through, Peter was taken through too without any hinderance, unlike the boy before. The other two riders left as well.

Brooklyn and Stiles looked at each other from across the room and let out sighs of relief with small smiles.

Peter had done it.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

The Hale girl's head snapping to the side jostled her from the slumber she'd begun to fall into. Her back was propped up against the legs of a stool in the electrical room as Stiles fiddled with the radio yet again. Brooklyn hadn't meant to fall asleep as she waited but she couldn't help it. She was so bored. Yet she couldn't be of help to the Stilinski boy because she knew diddly squat about electronics.

She pushed herself up from the floor, moving to sit on the stool instead as she watched Stiles work. She placed an elbow on the counter and rested her head in her palm, a yawn escaping her lips. Stiles spared her a glance as he spun the different dials around and listened to the sounds they emitted.

"Hello?" he said through the radio once he was pretty sure he'd gotten it right. Brooke attention perked at this. "Hello? Is anyone there?" he called. "Can anyone hear me?"

"Stiles." a stuttering feminine voice came from the end of the line after a brief few moments that seemed to go on forever. Lydia's. Brooklyn and Stiles looked at each other with wide eyes, the girls lips parted in shock. He'd actually managed to do it.

"Stiles are you there?" Scott's voice came through. Brooke could feel her eyes gloss over slightly as her boyfriend's voice came through the device. It was a sound she had desperately needed to hear despite not admitting it to herself.

"Scott? Lydia? Is that you?" Stiles checked. He smiled happily at Brooke who smiled straight back.

"We can hear you. Oh my god, Stiles." Lydia breathed.

"And Brooke." the Hale girl added, making her presence known. She moved off of her stool and perched next to Stiles to get closer to the radio.

"Brooklyn." Scott beamed, unbeknownst to the girl a large smile upon his face. His hand reached into his front pocket and he found comfort in the small slip of paper residing in there.

"Yeah, you known me? You remember us?" Brooke chuckled despite wanting to cry. If she was them she probably would've given up by now.

"Stiles, Brooke. Is this you? Is this actually you?" Lydia panted.

"Yeah, it's us. Do you remember the last thing I said to you?" Stiles asked.

"You said... You said, 'Remember I love you.'." Lydia repeated.

Brooklyn looked at Stiles with her lips wide. She gave him a light smack on the arm, mouthing 'good for you'. The boy smiled shyly back.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Where are you?" Lydia questioned.

"We're coming to get you." the McCall boy informed.

"No, no, no. You can't." Brooklyn quickly said, trying to shut down their idea. It wouldn't do anyone any good for them to come searching. "Please, Scott, you won't be able to find us."

"Brooke, what... Brooke... what are you talking about?" Scott stuttered. "Just tell us where you are, and we'll, we'll come and..."

"Right, just remember this. Canaan, okay?" Stiles interjected, also trying to stop them forming coming to them. "You have to find Canaan. Just find Canaan."

Brooklyn looked at the Stilinski confusedly. Why did he want to send them to Canaan? But she forgot all about that as one of the lights that was already blinking flickered out and they were cut off from Scott and Lydia.

It was only then that the Hale girl let a tear fall.