16| Rome

You

     Hair? Check. Dress? Smoothed out. Check. Make up? Uhmmm.... acceptable?

No one heard you. No one heard you. No one heard you. They're all asleep.

     You roll the mantra over and over in an attempt to give yourself enough courage to step out of the airplanes toilet.

Oh god. It's a small plane. The turbulence probably woke everyone up. I'm gonna barf.

      You hang your head over the sink as you lean onto it's counter for support.

No it's fine. I'm a big girl. I can handle this. I had sex with Kylo on an airplane and who the hell cares if anyone heard.

      One more glance in the mirror as you give yourself a nod of approval before exiting. Thankfully the bathroom is in the back of the plane so you didn't have to open the door to everyone's faces aimed directly at you.

       Eyes trained forward down the aisle ready to move foreword but your feet won't cooperate.

They're all awake. They're all fucking awake. I can see they're heads moving. Oh god Kylo is talking Matt. Kill me. This is so awkward.

     The mortification of the realization propels you through the aisle quickly to your seat, keeping your head ducked to avoid attention and eye contact.

     "Hey babe" Kylo greets with a wicked grin as you'd slide across his lap to your seat.

      "Hi" you return with a weak grin as you plop down to your chair and sink in. Kylo's hand falls to your knee and holds it as his thumb rubs a comforting circle against your skin.

     "All I'm saying is turbulence is a good reminder we are human and probably shouldn't be flying in big metal objects in the sky" Matt said as another bump rolled over the plane.

      "Matt stop" Luci whined playfully. "Look at her. You're making her freak out" she pointed over to you and you sunk further into the chair.

      "Oh shit sorry. I forgot it was your first flight. You okay?" He leaned forward looking concerned.

      Maybe they didn't hear. Maybe you were in the clear. If they heard there's no way Matt would let it go without cracking a single joke.

       "I'm fine. Just a little woozy."

       "Yeah I bet. Riding the mile high club when the planes about to crash will do that to ya" he winked.

And there it is. He heard. He most definitely heard. Which means the rest of the plane heard.

       "Oh god please let the plane crash and put me out of my embarrassed misery." You drug your hands down your face.

       "Embarrassed? Who'd be embarrassed to be sleeping with Kylo Ren? Sorry Matt." Luci said.

        "No sorry needed" Matt waved his hands up in defeat. "I'd sleep with him too."

       "I'm not embarrassed to be sleeping with kylo. I'm embarrassed that everyone heard me orgasim!" You whispered across the aisle at them. Kylo, Matt, and Luci burst into laughter and you sunk back into your seat.

     "Relax." Kylo turned and whispered down. "No one heard us. Matt and Luci just noticed we both left from the same toilet. That's all."

      You looked up finding his eyes and sensing the sincerity lying behind them.