10| Bodyguard

"Your hair feels like satin" kylo spoke softly as he ran his long fingers through your hair. You both were sinking comfortably into the couch in his trailer, your back leaning against his chest, and his arm wrapped protectively around you.

      You turned to face him, a quiet smile reached across your face. A splatter of freckles painted his perfectly milky skin. You studied every inch of his features. Rivers of honey brown swirled elegantly into waves of green creating definition perfect hazel eyes that drowned you deeply in their intensity. Every inch of him seemed too flawless to exist anywhere but a dream.

     Yet,somehow, this godlike being had spent the better part of two months by your side. Two months since you had been asked to run lines with him. One month since he'd devoured melted Hershey bars off of your bare skin. Nothing had been the same, especially since that night.

     You had spent every day filming together on set, and rehearsing. Every night was spent hidden away in Kylo's apartment as your bodies melted together not able to separate. Every moment felt like a blurred haze of intoxication and you were addicted. So was he.

       It was more than just sex. He'd aggressively push you to do better, be better in your career. He could see the talent in you that you buried deep away from anyone's eyes. Including your own. You both had begun pushing each other to be better versions of yourself.

      Aside from spending most of this also looking over your shoulder and expecting Nick to show up, this had been the best two months of your life.

      Now you sat cradled against him as you both rested between scenes. An action that felt very much like a couple thing, but you two hadn't really talked about defining your status.

      What if he was seeing other people? Technically you couldn't be mad. But it made you swim in jealousy and anger with just a thought.

    Surely he didn't have the time to see anyone else though right? Every waking minute was spent by each other's side. If there was someone else you'd have noticed by now?

      You shouldn't care. You weren't a couple. You were his muse. Muses never had fairytale endings with nights in shining armor. They're left in the dust once the inspiration is bled dryer than the Sahara desert.

"What are you thinking?" He asked interrupting your internal monologue.

"Nothing" you shrugged turning back to the book resting in your palms.

"Didn't seem like nothing."

"Oh yeah? How so?" You pretended to read trying to seem relaxed and avoid the conversation that you really didn't want to have.

"Your nose started to scrunch up like an angry bunny and you were glaring at me" he laughed.

"An... an angry bunny?" You turned back to face him. He swooped down planting a soft kiss on your lips.

"I said what I said."

"You really want to know what I was thinking?"

No. Stop now. Stop.

"Yes."

"Fine."

STOP! Things are perfect the way they are. Don't fuck it up.

"I was wondering if you were sleeping with, or dating, anyone else."

Idiot.

"Sleeping with? No. When would I have the time or energy." He winked obviously referencing the nightly rendezvous with you.

But he didn't answer the dating question... oh god. He's avoiding it.