"What kind?"

"Well, if I'm being completely honest I'm in a rather aroused state. I'd be more than happy to provide some physical pleasure to you."

Artemis blushed furiously in a second and looked wide eyed into the eyes of Hades. He couldn't possibly be expecting an actual response. Yet as the seconds dragged by, it became apparent he was. Hades dropped his gaze to Artemis's thighs, and his heart started beating faster. He watched as Hades drew circles on his thigh and then looked back up at him.

"Any response?" Hades tilted his head, his black hair falling over his right eye.

"I-I don't know what to say." Artemis trembled.

"It's a simple yes or no question. Do you wish to go right off to bed or be topped again by a vampire tonight?"

Artemis gulped at the way Hades worded that. He felt his face burning up and his body started betraying him as his brain tried being reasonable. Hades patiently waiting wasn't doing him any good either, his presence alone was turning on the elf. Hades was abnormally amazing at what he did. Who knew what else he'd let Artemis experience if he let him carry on unrestricted.

"Fine." Artemis closed his eyes and faced away from Hades with flushed cheeks.

"Don't act so unhappy, moon boy." Hades whispered into his ear and nibbled the shell. "You know how damn good I am, and I can be so much better if you let me."

Artemis pressed his lips into a tight line and allowed himself to be led to his own bedroom. Upon entry, Artemis and Hades started losing the layers of clothes they had as they made out passionately. Artemis was becoming entranced by the way Hades kissed him and touched him. He craved this man impossibly more.

Hades was finding it increasingly hard to hold back. He started becoming addicted to the prince's moans, body, and personality. He nuzzled Artemis's neck as he decided he wanted him all to himself.

The night progressed in lust and both men were losing their composures. They were already done with their usual procedures and were now itching to go farther.

"Artemis." Hades panted as he cupped his face. "I want to be inside you."

"Why must you say such odd things." Artemis quivered. "If If you want to just do it."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes! Now do it before I change my mind."

Hades grinned and pecked Artemis on the lips. He stared at his eyes and caressed his cheek. Artemis was confused on why Hades was being so tender to him, but it made his heart flutter. Hades penetrated Artemis for the second time and neither believed they could ever go back to anything or anyone else.

In the end, Artemis and Hades crossed the line of diplomats and were now stuck in a limbo. Were they lovers or friends with benefits? Neither knew but for now that wasn't relevant.

Right as Hades was about to finish he bit Artemis's arm and tasted his delicious blood. Artemis cried out in ecstasy and came.

As they calmed down, Hades panted and started moving away to return to his kingdom. However, right as he was about to head for the balcony, Artemis held his wrist.

"No." Artemis exhaled.

"I'm sorry?" Hades looked puzzled at him.

"Don't go. Please."

Hades couldn't find it in himself to refuse, so he climbed back on the bed with Artemis and draped an arm over his figure.

Artemis fell asleep tightly embraced in his arms, surrounded by the scent of sandalwood and Hades' cologne. Hades brushed stray strands of white hair from Artemis's face, and admired his beauty. He looked so peaceful, so angelic sleeping in the moonlight.