chapter 12: the fight

chapter 12:
the fight

Sanji growled to himself, storming to his locker. He didn't mean to say all those stuff to Zoro, it just came out! He wasn't thinking straight and now Zoro is upset at him. But it's not his fault it just came out!

He slammed his locker door shut, Luffy spotted him and skipped over to him.

"What's wrong? Are you on your period or something because the locker did nothing wrong?" Luffy laughed a bit.

"Shut up." Sanji sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh c'mon you know I'm joking." He smiled and leaned against the lockers, "So, what's up?"

"I kissed..." Sanji paused, "I kissed Zoro."

"No fucking way!" Luffy laughed and hugged Sanji, "Congrats on coming out bro!"

"Don't congratulate me! I'm pissed off!" He threw his hands in the air.

Luffy arched his eyebrow, "Why? What's wrong with kissing the same gender?"

"It's not normal!"

Sanji slapped his hand over his mouth, he didn't mean that. He fucking did it again, it slipped out. He looked at Luffy's hurt face. Sanji's mouth went dry as his blood went cold. He just hurt his gay best friend.

"L-Look I didn't mean it, it's just that I've always wanted to raise a family. Y'know have kids, be a father, and have a simple life." Sanji muttered.

"You can still do that and be gay, you especially don't have to be such a dick just because you're stuck in the closet." Luffy stormed off while hitting Sanji's shoulder.

He's in deep shit now...

Luffy held back tears as they stung at his eyes. Even his own friend doesn't think he's normal?! He ran down the hallway not giving a single damn about anything. Law and now Sanji, his best friend, both were fucking with him at this point.

He bumped into Bellamy, "S-Sorry..."

Bellamy glared down at him, "Look who it is..."

"Bellamy I don't have time for you right now..." Luffy stared at the floor.

The whole football team and some cheerleaders looked at him. Especially Law, he was there leaning against the lockers as Luffy was shyly looking at the floor. This was so fucking embarrassing, why the hell does Law have to be here?!

Luffy felt such rage that Law couldn't stand up for him, that he kept caring about what other people think. Deep down Luffy does care about what other people think of him, he cares even more about how Law thinks of him. So why doesn't Law just stand up for him? Why does he leave him all alone?

"Why? Do you have somewhere to be you fag? A gay bar? Gonna go suck someone's dick?" Bellamy laughed.

Luffy glared over at Law, he was laughing along with the rest of the team. He clenched his fists, how can he laugh? How can he find this amusing like the rest of them? He saw Law's eyes when they slept together, they were kind. He knows that Law loves him, he's just covering it all up.

"You're just going to let them talk to me like that?" Luffy looked at Law.

Law then turned serious, "What?"

"You're not even going to do anything?" Luffy sneered.

Law then approached, he towered over Luffy, "Why should I? You're nothing..."

Luffy gulped, "Do you really want everyone to know you're little secret?..."

Law grabbed the collar of Luffy's shirt, "Shut your mouth, dirty faggot..."