chapter 1: smile

chapter 1:
smile

Baking, it's what Sanji lives for. He loved to bake ever since he could stand. It's practically his reason for living. He walked into the bakery him and his father Zeff owned, Baratie. They've had this place for years. It's the town's favorite bakery.

"Hey, Dad." Sanji sighed and swung the doors open.

"Make sure not to forget your lunch." Zeff groaned.

"I won't!" Sanji smiled and snatched his brown paper bag off the table that had flour stains on it.

The bakery was extraordinary, it smelt fresh every single day. The scent of bread, coffee, and especially Sanji's specialty which was cupcakes. They're simple and easy to make, but Sanji makes them taste unique. They don't even taste like cupcakes, they taste like heaven...

As Sanji turned on his car he saw Luffy jump in, "Drive, drive now!"

Sanji didn't need a warning, he already started to speed away.

"Cover up Luffy!" Shanks began waving his fist in the air.

"Why is he mad at you?" Sanji asked but when he turned around to see Luffy in the back he already knew the answer.

Luffy, his childhood best friend. He was also gay as fuck. Luffy was very... bold. He was confident and didn't care about what other people say. He also tends to wear very exposing clothing since he's out of the closet.

Sanji scoffed seeing Luffy in a crop top and jean shorts, "Your dad is right, you should cover up."

"Hey! Why should I cover up with beauty?" Luffy rolled his eyes and smiled.

Sanji laughed, "Please, I'm more beautiful than you."

"Keep telling yourself that," Luffy replied and hop into the front seat.

If Sanji is being honest, Luffy did look good. He had a slim waist and a nice body for a boy. He was petite, with long-lashed obsidian eyes and bronze skin that Sanji slightly envied. Luffy really was beautiful guy or girl.

They became friends because they live in the same apartment complex. There's an apartment above the bakery they own so it's convenient. Shanks and Makino are Luffy's parents. They help out around the bakery sometimes.

Sanji and Luffy mainly do all the baking, Zeff lost his leg in a car crash that also killed Sanji's mother. So it's all up to Luffy and Sanji to take care of the bakery. Zeff does sometimes help out with the cashier or mopping the floors. But Sanji has to take care of him, he doesn't even really plan on going to college since he has to help around.

They parked by the school. As they got out of the car they see a group of kids crowding the front. Most of the girls were giggling and drooling while the guys were smiling and being friendly. Luffy jumped up and down to see what the big commotion was about, he was short. Sanji laughed at Luffy's attempts.

"Fuck off, hurry and carry me on your back." Luffy jumped on Sanji's back.

Sanji lifted him up and Luffy got a full view, it was quite a view in fact.

Two new boys, correction two handsome new boys.

One had green-dyed hair, tan skin, and a muscular body. The other was equally muscular and had brown wavy hair with a goatee. He had darker skin and tattoos on his hands, he also had golden earrings.

Luffy began to bark and howl, Sanji laughed at how Luffy reacted.

"Shut up!" He chuckled.

Luffy hopped off of Sanji's back and back onto the ground, "Those two guys are smoking hot! How can I not?!"