chapter 8: hot competition

chapter 8:
hot competition

The whole school flooded the bleachers. Sanji swore the only reason why he's here at this stupid football is to just get some food and go. Luffy was just here to drool over guys. They sat down in the back, they got a full view of the field.

It was loud and annoying, everyone kept cheering since our team was winning. But Sanji could care less. Well, Zoro and Law were on the team so it's quite hard not to focus. Sanji gazed at Zoro who was running down the field with a football in his hands.

The sweat trickling down his tan skin and muscles. Sanji shook his head, he needs to stop. He's straight, he can't like guys. He sighed and leaned against the wall. Luffy seemed bored just like him.

"Hey, do you want to leave and—"

"Here you go." Robin and the rest of the cheer team began to pass out flyers.

"What the hell?" Luffy sat up.

They were handing out slips of yellow paper with a smile logo on it. Luffy and Sanji looked, they were getting kids to go to SMILE! Of course, they're probably going to come because a coupon came along with the flyer. It was a fifty percent off coupon for everything they buy.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me..." Sanji gritted his teeth.

Robin came up to them, "Oh do you guys want one? I know you guys have your own bakery."

She then gave a beautiful smile that can blind someone. Luffy glared and looked away. He was slightly jealous because Robin was smart, athletic, curvy, skinny, attractive, everything Luffy wasn't. She also had the man of his dreams.

"Um yeah sure. It's fine." Sanji grinned back.

She gave them a flyer and left, they both gazed at it. It was a flyer about their new football-themed eclairs they were selling. They were shaped and decorated like footballs. It was kinda cute, Luffy giggled at the cute design.

"Hey don't laugh! That's the enemy!" Sanji waved the flyer around.

"What? It's cute." Luffy smiled.

All of sudden the crowd stood up and cheered. Their school had won the game. Sanji and Luffy stayed seated though, they couldn't care less. That was until all the cheerleaders did a routine where they flipped in the air.

All the girls cheered and did cartwheels as they began to form a pyramid. Of course, Robin was at the top. They all waved their pom-poms, but that wasn't the only thing that was bouncing. As they breathed heavily every guy looked at their massive boobs that moved along with their heaving chests. Luffy rolled his eyes and so did Sanji.

Robin smiled, "Everyone come to SMILE! My boyfriend made amazing treats for you guys to cool off after today's game!"

Luffy and Sanji watched as Robin went back on her feet. She walked to Law as they both kissed in front of the entire school. Everyone thought they were so cute, Luffy frowned and felt a tense feeling in his stomach.

"Hey, do you want to leave?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah, let's go..." Luffy sniffled.

Everybody started talking about SMILE and how they're going to start going there. Luffy and Sanji walked down the bleachers to go to their car. Now they're back at the bottom, once again. Honestly, it's like tug of war, once they have the lead the other team just starts pulling again.

How can he end all of this?

Both Sanji and Luffy were depressed at the Baratie. Everything was empty, no one was coming. Once again they were vacant with nothing to sell. Luffy sadly ate the donuts no one was eating.

"Look at how big the lineup is at SMILE..." Luffy sighed and laid on the counter.

"Yeah..." Sanji looked out the window.

"How can we get customers back? At SMILE they have two hot guys who can bake." Luffy groaned and laid back on the counter, "Should we just give up?"

"No!" Sanji yelled, "Besides I have an idea."

"What is it?" Luffy asked.

"We have to call in some other hot reinforcements," Sanji smirked.

***

They had asked the school if they can have a car wash. Luffy smiled and sat down on Sanji's car. It was a hot day, he wore tight jean shorts and a white tube top. It showed off his glowing bronze skin and skinny body. Sanji laughed and rolled his eyes.

"What? The hot reinforcements you called in are going to be coming here soon." Luffy smirked.

Sanji brought over buckets of water with soap and some sponges. He also put up the sign in the school parking lot. It said, "If you get a car wash you get a free dessert at the Baratie!" Sanji smiled and walked back to Luffy who was sitting all sexy waiting for the hot people Sanji called in.

Then soon after a pink convertible rolled in, it was Katakuri and Pudding.

Those were the hot reinforcements they called in.

"We're here!" Pudding smiled and came out of the car.

She was wearing a pink bikini bra top with white flowers decorated on it. She was also wearing a white skirt that showed off her thighs. Katakuri was wearing a black sleeveless hoodie that was unzipped so it showed off his abs and muscles. Luffy was already drooling.

"Alright, we'll just be washing cars," Sanji explained.

"Well hello there..." Katakuri smirked at Luffy.

"Eep!" Luffy yelped and blushed.

Sanji laughed, a few cars started pulling up. Katakuri went to wash the girl's cars and Pudding went to wash the boy's cars. Sanji and Luffy were handing out flyers to other students who were walking instead of driving. The school bell rang and even more, students started piling in.

This was going to be perfect.

Luffy gazed at Katakuri who took off his shirt and was covered in water. The liquid dripping down his abs as he washed the cars. That man was hot, he was also really tall. He was as tall as a professional basketball player. Luffy was down to his stomach. He was a little above five feet while Katakuri was 6'8.

He saw Katakuri wink at him again. Luffy gave a shy wave and smiled.

Everyone started to come with their cars or to talk to Katakuri and Pudding. Sanji and Luffy smiled at all the people who were talking about the Baratie. Now the customers are going to start rolling in. Sanji sighed and leaned against his car. He took out two blue popsicles from the cooler and handed one to Luffy.

"Cheers." They both said in unison and lightly let their popsicles touch.

***

As two hours went by everyone left. Luffy threw away his popsicles and cleaned himself up. He splashed a few drops of water on himself and cooled down his face. Sanji watched as Luffy did this, what is he doing? He walked close to Katakuri who was cleaning himself up.

"Oh no!" Luffy dramatically fell.

Katakuri ran over to Luffy and held him, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah... I just feel a bit light-headed. Can you carry me to the bakery?" Luffy batted his long eyelashes and smiled.

"Of course." Katakuri scooped him up in his arms.

Sanji laughed softly, he knew Luffy was faking the whole thing and just wanted a hot guy to carry him to the Baratie. But it's not like he can help it. Luffy just attracts guys, Sanji put away all the buckets and drove home.

At the Baratie everyone was there lined up, they're finally back in business and hopefully, they'll stay in business.