chapter 6: moving on?

chapter 6:
moving on?

"Sanji who is this person?" Nami glared at Zoro.

"Um he's..." Sanji trailed off.

"I'll be leaving now." Zoro got up, "I'll see you later, swirly brow."

As Zoro smirked and walked away, Sanji's face turned bright pink. Swirly brow?! He pouted and began finishing up his classwork. Honestly, that Zoro guy is so bipolar. He can be sweet and cute, then the next day he can be annoying and self-absorbed.

"Sanji..." Nami teased and sat down on his lap.

"Nami, what are you doing?" He asked.

"C'mon we barely do anything and you barely spend time with me." She kissed him on the cheek.

Sanji rolled his eyes as she started to kiss him on the chin and trailed down to his neck. He felt uncomfortable, one they were in a public library, two he just didn't like this. He moved his head away as she tried to kiss him on the lips.

"Can you please get off of me?" Sanji asked.

"Ugh, you never do anything I want to do. I'm leaving." She shot up and left.

Sanji sighed and slumped in his chair. He's honestly wondering if he should keep being in this relationship. Nami is more of a handful than Luffy. He also doesn't want to have any sex or kissing with her. Is he gay? He shook his head, it's probably because he's just annoyed by her.

Yeah, that's probably the reason...

***

Luffy sighed as he walked to the Baratie. He truly thought Law was the one for him. But now he's dating some other girl. Is Luffy even beautiful? Robin is very pretty, after all, she's on the cheer team. Captain as well, she also has a very curvy body and is tall. Luffy is short, skinny, and flat.

He frowned, maybe he should try working on his appearance more. Law seems to like the pretty and popular ones. Luffy looked down at himself, he should get more prettier.

No, he shouldn't. He should be proud of who he is! Luffy then clenched his fists, he needs to tell Law and confront him. Law shouldn't be treating him like shit! How dare he be so mean to him. He looked at the SMILE bakery and saw Law there, perfect now he can face him.

Luffy began storming to him until he saw her...

"Law!" Robin giggled and jumped into his arms. Law hugged her back as they walked to SMILE.

Luffy felt weak in the knees, he wanted to cry. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he sobbed. All he wanted was to be loved by someone. He ran to the Baratie, if anything was going to help it was going to be baking.

Just like Sanji, Luffy had a thing for making sweets as well. But the true reason he learned baking is to know how to make sweets he can eat whenever he wants to. The store was empty so he sprinted to the kitchen. His comfort food was strawberry cake.

He sniffled as he grabbed some eggs and strawberries. He snatched some bowls and whipped cream, he was going to make the best strawberry cake ever. He wiped his tears and started to stir.

After an hour Sanji came back to the bakery, he heard soft cries and whimpers in the kitchen. He also smelled strawberries and cake, it must be Luffy. After all, Luffy always makes strawberry cake when he's sad, or maybe he's just hungry.

"Oi Luffy—"

Sanji's eyes widened as he saw Luffy crying while munching on some cake. His eyes all puffy and dry while his mouth was covered in white frosting and whip cream. Luffy looked at him in sadness.

"What's the problem now?" Sanji asked and started cutting a slice for himself.

"It's Law..." Luffy munched.

"This again?" Sanji rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry! I just can't get over him!" He shoved a few more bites in his mouth.

Sanji took a bite of his slice, "It'll be alright. Moving on takes time."

"But I wanna move on now!" He whined.

"If you need to feel better, my day wasn't all that great as well." Sanji sighed.

"What happened?" Luffy wiped his eyes.

"Well Nami tried kissing me and I told her to go away and she took that personally," Sanji explained.

"Why don't you just break up?" Luffy asked.

"I don't know... me and her have been dating for a while." He trailed off.

"When's the last time you've been on an actual date with her? Just you and Nami alone together." Luffy asked.

Sanji shrugged, "I... don't remember..."

"Anyways, let's cheer each other up." Luffy sighed.

"C'mere..." Sanji smiled and hugged Luffy.

Luffy cuddled close and hugged him back. They both really needed this. After all, they grew up together, Sanji petted his head and they pulled apart.

"Do you wanna help me with some new recipes I thought of?" Sanji asked.

"Yeah, that sounds fun..." Luffy smiled.

They were making churros, eclairs, and donuts. Luffy kept drooling over them. Sanji had to slap him away as they frosted some of the treats. He didn't care about what his father said, he's making these no matter what. Luffy placed them nicely into a beautiful pattern.

"Should we post this?" Luffy asked.

Sanji gave him an obvious stare, "Uh duh."

Luffy took a picture of the treats that were lined up and added it to their account. Now they're going to be back in business. No more of that SMILE nonsense. They're going to be back at the top and nothing is going to stop them.

Luffy yawned, "Well I'm gonna turn in. See you tomorrow morning."

"Goodnight." Sanji smiled, "Oh by the way you can have one donut, okay?"

"Yay!" Luffy cheered and snatched a strawberry one.

After all, strawberries were his favorite. He loved the sweetness in them, granted he loved every food. Everything tasted good to him, as long as he was eating. He munched on it as he walked upstairs to their apartment complex. Sanji chuckled and began putting their new treats on the menu and at the front.

He drew a poster promoting their new desserts, now people will start coming back.

"That was a long day..." Sanji wiped the sweat off his forehead.

He locked up the bakery and yawned. Zoro kept popping up in his head. His broad shoulders, large biceps, hard muscles... Sanji blushed thinking about it. He shook his head, I'm not gay! I'm not gay! I'm not gay! That is what he kept repeating.

It's not like he's against being gay, after all, he does have a gay friend. He just doesn't know or is comfortable being gay. He doesn't even know how to kiss a woman! How is he gonna know how to kiss guys?! He doesn't even know the first thing about having sex. He can't even have sex with a woman...

"Ugh, I can't keep thinking about this." Sanji slapped himself.

That Zoro guy is really messing with him...