chapter 3: confusion

chapter 3:
confusion

Sanji smiled as his father texted him how everyone is now going to the Baratie because of Sanji's new cupcakes. Things were going back to normal, his life that had been turned upside down is now turning back up. Luffy smirked and nudged Sanji.

"What's the big smile for?" Luffy asked.

Sanji grinned, "We're getting customers back!"

"With no harm done." Luffy sighed while smiling.

"Uh speak for yourself, you got yourself laid whore." Sanji joked.

"Bitch..." Luffy remarked and started tickling Sanji.

Sanji tickled back, as they were both dying from laughter they arrived at the cafeteria. Luffy and Sanji usually sat with each other, Nami would sometimes join them but she mainly stayed in the library studying.

Luffy and Sanji sat at their usual spots, "What do you have for lunch?"

Sanji shrugged, "Just some seafood pasta and black tea."

"Ugh, you grandpa." Luffy rolled his eyes, "My mom made me a bento box!"

Sanji looked and saw Luffy's cute little lunch. The rice balls were neatly placed and some veggies were cut into stars. There was also some beef and gummies. The blonde laughed at Luffy's cute little lunch.

"You still don't make your own lunch even though you're a senior?" Sanji chuckled.

"Hey! I like my mom's lunch! They're very cute just like me." Luffy pointed his two thumbs at himself.

Everything was going great until the football team came over. Luffy glared at all the homophobic jocks as they wandered the cafeteria. Everyone knows Luffy for being spontaneous, fun, outgoing, but mostly for being gay. Which everyone likes to annoy him about.

"Hey, there faggot." Bellamy chuckled and slapped Luffy behind the head.

"Ah Bellamy," Luffy smirked, "Are you sure you're not gay yourself? You're obviously obsessed with me."

"I'd rather jump off a cliff than kiss a guy like you." Bellamy glared down at him.

"Then do it." Luffy snapped.

"I swear to god I'm going to beat the shit—"

"Just drop it."

Sanji, Luffy, and Bellamy turned to Zoro. The green-haired man had this intimidating stare that sent chills down the three of their backs. But after that, Sanji glanced over at him. The son of their rival bakery that almost made them out of business.

"Fine... But I'm only being considerate just because you recently joined the team." Bellamy ran his hand through his scruffy blonde hair, "Me and the boy aren't having lunch in this garbage place. We're going out for burgers, wanna come?"

"I'll pass." Zoro blankly replied.

"Make sure to make it to practice," Bellamy called out as he walked away.

Once he was gone Zoro then faced the two of them. Luffy blushed, this guy really was handsome up close. Sanji glared though, the last thing he wanted to do was talk to the guy who almost ran their business out.

"Is it okay if I can sit here?" Zoro asked.

"No way in—"

Luffy linked arms with Zoro, "Of course!"

Sanji's eyes widened, "What?!"

"You can sit beside Sanji!" Luffy smiled.

Sanji knew Luffy always had a cheerful attitude, but not this cheerful! Luffy may seem outgoing but he's definitely naive in the worst moments. Sanji gritted his teeth as Zoro sat down next to him. Luffy stayed sitting across from them.