chapter 7: party

chapter 7:
party

They were invited to the biggest party in high school history. Well, the whole grade was invited, after all, they were seniors. It was at Law's mansion, that guy is fucking rich. His father Doflamingo owns a whole fashion company to himself. His father is good friends with Zoro's father so that's how they got their bakery.

"Wow..." Sanji gazed at the mansion.

"I-I don't know if I should be here..." Luffy mumbled.

"C'mon, where's your usual confident self? Law invited the whole school, it's not like your gonna bump into each other. This place is huge!" Sanji tugged at his shoulder, "Besides you look smoking hot today."

Luffy was wearing black leggings, white sneakers, and a red crop top. He had his hair curled more. It was all fluffy and cute, he blushed. Sanji thought this could be a chance for Luffy to move on. He could face Law and his stupid girlfriend and he'll realize that he's better off alone.

But Luffy kept thinking about him. Law still floated around in his head. He was handsome and smart, he's an amazing baker as well. Luffy thought they had something in common. Maybe they could even be together. He sighed as they walked into the mansion.

He wants to know why Law is dating Robin, Luffy felt a feeling and he knows Law felt the same way. He needs to find out, he doesn't want Law to cast him aside. Luffy gulped as they walked around the house. Sanji looked over at the couples making out on the leather couches, the people stripping and jumping into the pool, and the scent of meth and cigarettes.

Ah yes, the perfect high school party.

"Let's just get a few food to go and leave. Okay, Luffy?" Sanji turned to him.

No one was here.

Sanji panicked, where the hell did he go?! He's usually with Luffy all the time at parties since he doesn't know what to do at them. Luffy was more street smart than him, Sanji's blood went cold. This party was going to be intense. Especially since Luffy left him alone.

He felt like a child lost in a mall, in need of his parent. He clenched his fists, he can survive. Sanji looked over at all his classmates who were taking shots, he can at least try to survive? He groaned and crossed his arms as he awkwardly walked around this large ass house.

While Luffy was wandering around the house, he saw Law hanging out with... people. Well, homophobic people, Law was hanging out with Bellamy and the rest of the football team. It had the most racists, sexist, homophobic guys there. Bellamy, Lucci, Teach, Arlong...

Luffy froze and he was about to leave until Bellamy called out his name.

"Look at what we have here. Hey, there fag." He snickered.

Luffy turned around, "Oh hey Bellamy, still in the closet?"

"Don't make me shut you up forever Monkey D. Luffy..." Bellamy grabbed him by the collar of his crop top.

Luffy glanced over at Law, he simply kept drinking out of his red cup. Law was letting this happen to Luffy? After they slept together? Luffy slipped out of Bellamy's grip and grabbed Law's hand. He dragged him while Bellamy was yelling Luffy's name.

Luffy pulled him over to an empty room.

"What do you want?" Law asked.

Luffy mumbled, "Why are you dating Robin..."

"What?..." Law breathed.

Luffy began to cry, he just can't help but keep holding on to Law. He didn't want to move on and let him go. He sniffled, he tried to wipe away his tears but they kept coming. He swallowed the lump in his throat, he was going to say how he feels.