Chapter 25- My Happy Ending

35 years later, No one's POV

Amelia and Arizona have been married happily for 35 years. Now know respectively as Dr. Amelia Robbins-Shepherd and Dr. Arizona Robbins-Shepherd.

Even though they both said they didn't want to be outnumbered, when they were still in the hospital, a little boy with dark hair and dark skin caught their eye. He was brought in through the Safe Haven program and had no one to call him theirs.

Arizona and Amelia knew they had to give him a home. He was born the same day as Ryan and Timothy. It was almost as if they were triplets. 

His name would be Derek Alexander Robbins-Shepherd. 

At this point in time, Amelia and Arizona have retired and are enjoying it by traveling the world and exploring new places. They are still hopelessly in love as they were when they first met. 

Dr. Timothy Christopher Robbins-Shepherd is a new attending neurosurgeon at Seattle Grace Hospital, just like his mommy. He had a beautiful son named Alexander and daughter Isabella with his husband, Nico.

Dr. Ryan Frances Robbins-Shepherd is a new attending pediatric surgeon at Seattle Grace Hospital, just like her mama. She had a beautiful daughter named Lyla with her husband, KC.

Dr. Derek Alexander Robbins-Shepherd is a new trauma surgeon at Seattle Grace Hospital, where his mamas worked. He had beautiful twin girls, Gabriella and Ashton with his wife, Brielle. He was such a girl dad. 

This is their happy ending.

Author's Notes: I had so much fun writing this story and I thought this was a cute conclusion. It was definitely a slow burn book and I didn't see a need to keep it going. All good things come to an end at some point! Thanks for reading!