23

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

December 16th, 2028: 1 a.m.

"Mama you know ion condone in hitting women, but I'm this close to pinching the fuck outta nipples till you wake up" I said while holding her hand.

Yesterday, was the first day I slept since I've came here because my momma gave me this smoothie talking bout it's good for me then 10 minutes later my ass was out like a light and ian wake up till like 11 p.m. so that's why my ass is up now at 1 a.m. threatening my wife.

We told the kids the other day that Oceana was in a deep sleep and she'll be up sooner or later, and they took it bad as I expected because Oceana is all of our hearts and we all need her I've been checking in on them every chance I get because Jasmine said they only come out the room to eat and to use the bathroom other than that they go in the room together and chill and wait for me to call.

And I don't blame them because I'm the same way when I'm hurting, Oceana is too we distance ourselves from any and everything just so we figure out how we gone get through this.

I'm missing all seven of my babies right now and it's really taking a toll on me I just wanna lay in the bed with all of them and cuddle up with them and tell them I love them and I got them forever.

Over the last few days there's been suspicious cars coming down my street almost every other hour and they'll stop in front of our house for about five minutes then they'll leave, so you know what that meeeeaaannns.

The Willams family will be moving and some niggas will be dying. As much as I love the house we're staying in I can't risk it and I won't.

This is our first house together that we built from the ground up, but it's time for us to design another one and plus we need more bedrooms and land because we gotta whole football team of kids.

Ion think we gonna sell the house or anything because it's paid off we might turn it into an air bnb or something idk, but my family won't be staying in that bitch.

"Baby we gotta move yo I know you probably ain't fucking with it, but we gotta go shit ain't safe for you or the kids so we gotta get us a whole new house" I said kissing her hand.

"Ion know if we moving to a new state or not I'll leave that up to you, but the house we got now people stopping in front of it and shit and I can't have shit else happening to my family and when we move nobody knowing where we staying except Jas and my momma other than that if people wanna link we'll meet them at a restaurant or something" I said going on and on then I felt her squeeze my hand.

𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓖𝓸...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara