40

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

July 31st, 2033: 10 a.m.
Universal Studios

"Mommy you walking so slooooww oh my gosh" Kamari said causing me to roll my eyes.

Hey y'all it's been two days since a bitch got fucked all the way and Khalil and I are in Orlando with our kids and Jojo taking them on their trip we promised them since they did in good in school and a bitch walk is still fucked up.

And if you've ever been to Universal Studios you know this is a big ass amusement park and it requires a lot of walking which I can barely so I'm dragging the whole family behind and ion give a fuck.

"Ok go with y'all daddy den I'll stay back here with security" I said looking at her then I slowly walked over to a bench and sat down because my legs were really killing me.

"I'll stay with you mommy" Omarious said then he ran to me and held this hands up so I picked him up and sat him on my lap.

"Ok baby" I said then Khalil sat next to me.

"You need a massage" he whispered in my ear.

"So bad" I whined while leaning my head on him.

"Go back to the hotel and soak take a nap or some I'm finna tire them out real quick then I'll be back to give you a massage" he said then he kissed my cheek.

"Ok, Omarious you coming with me" I asked looking down at him.

"Yes me wanna take a bath with you" he said smiling.

"Bet, we gone eat strawberries and watch T.V." I said kissing his forehead then I stood up and put Omarious on my hip.

"YOOO" Khalil called out then the kids ran over to us.

"Wassup crip" K'asani asked putting her phone in her pocket.

"Y'all mama and Omarious going back to the room give them some love" he said then he stood behind me.

"Me don't like him anyways so bye" Omarion mean ass said mugging Omarious.

"You can go to the room and sit in the corner if you wanna continue having a sour ass attitude you should have never ate his food" Khalil said looking at him then Omarion flicked him off.

"Ouuuu" the kids said looking at him with big eyes.

"You lucky we in public but when I get back to the hotel it's gone be me and you since you wanna flick me off" Khalil said causing his face to soften.