32

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

some of y'all edges finna be snatched this chapter😂😂!!

Khalil's Pov

February 25, 2029: 10 p.m.

"C'mere mama let me lace you up" I said looking over at Oceana.

Tonight was the night we finna run up into Trigga's shit just the two of us because him and Treasure are supposed to be linking up for sneaky link, yea Treasure her lil fake ass ouuu it's so much shit we found out about her it's sad.

"Coming" she said fan her lash then she put it on using her hands then blinked a couple times to make sure it was secure then she walked over to me.

"Sit" I said pointing to the toilet then she sat down.

"Papa I can feel you're energy you're nervous and scared for me and don't be as long as we got each other we forever good" she said looking down at me as I laced her timbs.

"Damn you know a nigga too good" I said chuckling while shaking my head.

"You my soulmate of course I do now gimme some kisses so we can head out" she said cheesing causing me to smile.

"I love you so much baby" I said then I stood up and grabbed her face and kissed her lips multiple times.

"I love you too papa" she said smiling big then she stood up and hugged me then I hugged her back.

"Here switch to ring ion need this one getting lost" I said reaching in my pocket then I opened the icebox and she gasped.

"When did you get this" she asked smiling big then she gave me her right hand.

"I had placed the order a week ago and I picked it up today" I said then I slid off her wedding ring and put on the backup ring.

"You need to put on your other ring too" she said then I pulled out my ring box.

"Already got it" I said opening the box then she changed my rings out.

"Alright, let's go we finna sit and wait for them" she said grabbing the ring boxes out my hand then she placed them in her purse.

"Bet" I said then I grabbed her hand then she turned off the bathroom lights.

In case y'all are wondering the kids, my mama, and Jas are back in Arizona at the safe house just to ensure their safety because we don't need anything happening to them.