31

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

If y'all can't handle mature content, leave✌🏾🙄.

Khalil's Pov

February 14th, 2029: 4 a.m.

"Fuck" I groaned then my eyes popped open then I look down and saw Oceana taking my dick in and out of throat I would say mouth but I was feeling straight throat.

"Shiiit baby" I groaned out then I closed my eyes tightly and curled my toes together.

She going ham on a nigga shit and I was ready to bust already, she was juggling my balls in her hands as she continued skillfully bobbing her head on my piece.

My body was numb all I could feel was my dick and balls and her spit on my shit because she was giving a nigga that messy head just how I liked that shit then she popped me outta her mouth.

"Happy valentine's day daddy, give me what I want" her soft angelic voice said causing a nigga dick to twitch then she started going ham on my shit.

"Ouuu fuck baby I-i'm finna bust" I moaned out sounding like a pure bitch then I sat up some in the bed.

Grabbing a handful of her hair she opened her mouth wide because she knew what the fuck was going on, thrusting my hips up at a fast pace I began fucking her mouth as I felt my nut approaching.

"Fuuuuuuccck" I moaned out nutting inside her mouth then I fell back on the bed.

Feeling her still sucking on my shit I tried to push her head away, but she kept going.

"Ma moooovee what the fuck yo" I groaned out feeling my legs cramp a lil but then she lifted her head.

"Mmm, you taste so good daddy" she said softly then she licked her lips.

"Leave me alone" I said panting harshly causing her to laugh.

"Be quiet I'm tryna give you some pussy and head before the kids wake up because you know we ain't got a babysitter tonight" she said then I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"What time it is" I asked remembering she said she wanted to get fucked on a balcony or rooftop one day.

"4 sum" she said causing me to nod then I sat up in the bed and leaned against the headboard.

"Strip" I said looking at her then I reached down and began stroking myself back to life while staring at her face.

"Ok" she said then she pulls off her shirt causing my titties to fall out then she stood up and pulled her shorts and panties off displaying her freshly waved pussy.