69

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-200 votes⭐️.

-100 comments.

July 29th, 2037: 12 p

July 29th, 2037: 12 p.m.

"Welcome to Maui, Hawaii" K'asani read while holding O'Sani.

"Ouuuu we on the island" Kamari said excitedly while recording the private airport sign.

"I'm ready to go to the room and break the bed in" Khalil nasty ass said then he got behind Oceana and started dancing behind her causing the kids to laugh.

"Papa stop it's a family vacation" she said looking back at him.

"Ok didn't we make this family let's practice some more when they go to bed" he whispered in her ear.

"Ok when they go to bed we can go watch the stars" she said then he started cheesing.

"If y'all hear y'all mama calling out constellations no y'all don't" he said causing her to jaw to drop then she busted out laughing.

"Yo pops chill nasty behind" Omari said with his face balled up.

"Again that's how all 10 of y'all got here so be quiet before I slam yo ass in the sand" Khalil said then he got in front of Oceana and bent down then she got on his back.

"And Brandon you bet not pick up my daughter" he said looking back at Brandon who was taking pictures with K'asani for memories.

"Yes sir" he said looking at him.

"You gone leave them kids alone before you be looking at yo eyelids tonight" Oceana said then he sucked his teeth.

"Fine, fine" he said letting out a deep breath.

It's not that he don't like Brandon he just doesn't trust him yet because he doesn't want K'asani going through what Oceana went through when they broke up he's just being that protective father so his daughter can avoid heartbreak.

"You gotta let them learn papá and all we can do is guide them and lift them up we can't do everything for them" Oceana said softly then she kissed his cheek.

"You right, but we giving them a sex ed class on this vacation ion care ion care because we was grown at their age" he said looking back at her.

"Yea, because they gone get curious and it's gone happen one day" she said then he balled his face up.

"Yea in another 40 years" he said then she mushed his head.