"Why not we just stay here and I will let you fuck me all day?" She said. My semen and her juices oozing out of her hole. So I immediately pushed her down and put a pillow under her butt.

"Damn,don't waste my cum..."I said.

She laughed at me."You really want to impregnate me,huh..."

I rolled my eyes."I want a baby, and we both agreed to it,remember?"

"Well, you have a 2 week vacation.." She pulled me down her and kissed me."As I said you can fuck me all day..."

"But I miss my Aunt's espresso..."

I leaned down and suck on one of her nipples.

"Hmp,okay..."

________

At the Café

"I hope I'm still alive when you too finally have a kid..."My Aunt Min said.

"Ahh,Auntie you're still strong..."I hugged my Aunt, who's self pitying again.."I will promise,I will give you a grand kid that will eat all your muffins here.."

We all laughed.

My Aunt Min is currently living with my mom. Coz I want them to be always together. The house I bought for my mom is actually large for 2 persons. Ellie is renting in an apartment. Coz she said she wants to become more independent. I know Ellie, is a lesbian... But she's still not coming out to us. Well, she doesn't need to.. It's obvious,tho.. And we still love her..

We can love who we want to. Doesn't matter the gender. Love is love... That's why I don't get some homophobic people that always gets in LGBTQIA+ people businesses and lives.. Like, it's their lives. Who are they to judge?

Even if I don't have this penis. I know that I will also like girls. Girls are beautiful.. They're delicious and delicate.. They're precious.

We ate at the Café and after that decided to go shopping and called my mom so we can visit her. Even if I always see my mom.. I always miss her. I want to be with her till her last breathe. Well, she's still strong so I don't have to worry about that. I just love my mom so much. She sacrificed everything for me and my sister. She didn't even get a chance to get date and get married again bcoz she needed to work harder for us.

Now, I am giving her everything she wants. She deserves it more than anyone else in the world.

_____

"Mom,we're trying so much actually..."I said. Coz she asked about why Cath is still not pregnant.

"You're 2 years married now.."My mom said as she gave me another scoop of rice. We're eating korean food that mom cooked for us.

"Yeah, I don't even know why..."Cath said as she swallowed her food."I am healthy and Chaeyoung is healthy.. Well, she's intersex so its 50/50.. But we're really trying so hard..."

Mom sighed..

I know mom has been waiting for a grandchild. But who aren't?

We jus have to wait. That's all.

_______

"Your mom looks so sad whenever we talk about babies..."Cath said as she positioned herself beside me."She really wants to have mini yous running around her house.."

"Well,yeah...."I looked down at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead." It's frustrating like weven been together for 4 years and we still cant have a child. I'm starting to believe that I ain't capable of impregnating you.."

"Hey,don't say that.."Cath caressed my face."Don't lose hope. I know someday we will finally have our own kids."

She leaned up and kissed me gently on my lips. The eventually got heated.

We found ourselves naked again and making love.

"C-Chaeyoung, ahhh.."Cath is moaning under me as I played with her clit with the tip of cock. She loves it. It makes her wet. She's grindinf against it to feel more friction."Damn,so delicious...."

"Ah!!"She squealed when I suddenly penetrated her without any warning and started thrusting wildly."Ahh fuck..!"

I sucked on her neck. Bcoz I can't contain the deliciousness I am feeling whenever I am inside a hot vagina..

"Chaeng, hickey..."She moaned. She doesn't like it coz her coworkers might notice it and they might tease her. But she can't do anything coz she's weak under my touch..

"I will fill your womb with my cum until you get pregnant...."I whispered on her left ear...

She just nodded while moaning uncontrollably..

I pulled out and turned her around and made her position on all fours. Then I thrust inside her again. Feeling here wet and tight velvety vaginal walls.

" Ahhh... Uhhmm..."

Catherine can't help screaming while I derail her from behind. I spanked her buttcheek that made her groan louder..

I fucked her nonstop that night.

I fillee her womb with my semen again. Hoping to finally impregnate her. She's fertile so I still have high hopes..

_____

"What?!" I can't help but got mad when I heard that I have to go to the Hospital for something so important."But I have a 2 week vacation leave!"

"Yeah, I know Dr. Son but we need you here..." Doctor Williams said over the phone.

I sighed.

"Okay, wait for me..."

"Who is that?"Catherin asked me. She just came from the shower. Coz she has work." Are they begging you again?"

I just nodded.."They all suck. Like am I the only Neurosurgeon there?!"

"But you are the best there..." She said as she approached me and comforted me.

"This is unbelievable..."

Cath kissed me on my left cheek."Honestly, you make me proud..."

"Why?"I furrowed my brows and looked at her.

"Well, bcoz look at you..." Catherine smiled at me."Before we become girlfriends.. We were friends and I witnessed how you struggled to just finish your doctorate and now look at you.. The biggest Hospital in Manhattan is always begging for you to treat their VIP patients. You made it,tiger..."

She's right. I'm actually still young but I'm already successful and people know my name as the one of the best surgeons.. I've come a long way and now I'm at the top..

"Let's eat breakfast,my love..."Cath stood up and pulled my hand..

"Can I eat you instead?"I joked when I saw that she's not wearing anything under her robe.

Catherine chuckled loud as I pulled her over my body...

" I love you Catherine McCain..."I sincerely said as I looked at her eyes.

"I love you more Son Chaeyoung..."She leaned and kissed me..

We made love again that morning..

____________

It's not done yet, chile guys. Haha

-Weirdoatnight

P.S Didn't edit, sorry for the typos and grammatical errors.