Chapter 2 A Strange Portal

Sean got up, and when he did, the portal closed. Someone had ejected out of it, and now there was no way to get them back in. Sean looked over at his brother, who had the person on him. "Daniel! You opened a portal!"

Daniel pushed the guy off of him. "No I did not Sean!"

"Hey! Be careful!" Sean exclaimed when he saw Daniel push the guy.

Sean didn't know what to do. "You need to open the portal again Daniel! We have to send him back trough!"

The guy that came out of the portal, seemed like he was knocked out. The sudden portal probably made him faint, or probably something happened inside the portal that made them unconscious. But now, they where here. And it's pretty obvious they are from whatever beyond that portal.

"I told you Sean, I didn't open it!" Daniel insisted. Sean really didn't know what to do. They where on the side of the road. He didn't want anyone to see them next to his unconscious body. He didn't want the same thing happen to him twice. "Come on, we gotta get him away from this public view like this."

Daniel nodded. "Lets go more into the woods" he said.

****

Sean had picked up the unconscious guy, and walked more into the words. They walked far away from the road, until they came near a train track.

"Where should we set him down?" Sean asked.

Daniel got up, and walked over to some dead leaves. He picked them up, and set them near a trunk of a tree. "Here" He said. Sean nodded. "Not bad bro. Good thinking"

Sean set the guy on the soft leaves.

Now that the guy was setting upright, he was still unconscious, but he was now more visible for Daniel and Sean to see.

The guy was wearing a bright blue sweater, that had yellow one with a red outline around it. His skin was a metallic gray color, and his hair was jet black with a blue hue. His pants had a red outline, and they where also blue. His shoes was red and had a yellow bottom. The guy looks as if he was the same age as Daniel.

"What the-" Sean said. "Woah, how does he look like that?" Daniel asked. Sean couldn't believe it. That meant that this portal that supposedly opened from Daniel, was a portal to another dimension. "This guy is from an alternate universe-" Sean said, sounding astounded. "Daniel! You- Y-you can open dimensional rifts!?"

"Sean! For the last time, I didn't open the stupid thing!" Daniel snapped. Sean could see that Daniel was looking rather serious. But he wasn't sure.

"Why does he looked knocked out?" Daniel asked. "He apparently just got sent trough a dimensional rift. It, probably makes some people lose consciousness?" Sean asked. He honestly wasn't so sure. He checked for a pulse, and thank goodness there was one.

"Should we bring him to a hospital?" Daniel asked.

"No! Are you crazy? He's from a completely different world than ours. Thier wouldn't be any records of him here! And besides, he might look human, but he probably isn't human in his world. He probably have different internal organs and stuff" Sean said. "B-But... then how are we supposed to help him?"

"I don't know ok!" Sean snapped. Daniel looked down sadly, then looked at the guy. "We can't just leave him here" He said.

Sean knew he was right. It was getting dark, so Sean decided to bring the guy back to Chris home. Charles and Chris already knows about Daniel's telekinesis, so this probably wouldn't come as a shock to them. And the temperature was beginning to drop. "Ok little bro, let's bring him to Chris. Maybe Mr. Erikson can help a little."

Daniel nodded. "Sure. That sounds like a good idea"

Sean nodded, and was about to pick the guy up, but then he woke up.

"Oh-" Sean said, as both his eyes, and the guys eyes met.

"Uh... who are you?" The guy asked. The kid had a British accent. "Oh, My name is Sean, and this is Daniel over here-"

Daniel waved hello.

Sean continued to talk "I don't know how I can explain what you just went through-"

Sean got got off by the guy giving out an outburst.

"CINDERS AND ASHES!" They exclaimed. "U-uh.. cinders and what?" Sean asked.

The guy was looking at his arms. "Bubbling boilers...w-why.. do I have.. what happened-"

They moved their hands to their face, and touched it. "AH?!" They yelled.

Sean looked over at Daniel, who only shrugged.

"Look, I don't know how to help, but you can come back with us to-"

Just then, there was a loud horn sound. The train tracks that where near them, had a train coming down them.

The guy looked up, and saw the diesel engine at the front of the train.

"Bust my buffers-" They said. "That engine doesn't have a Fa- have.. a f-f-f.." Then the guy dropped unconscious again.

Sean just sat there, staring at the guy.

"What just happened?" Daniel asked.

"I have no idea" Sean said. "Come on. We have to get him inside. It's getting cold"

Daniel nodded. "Yeah." He said.

Sean got up, and walked over to the guy, and picked him up again. "He can rest up once we get there"