Chapter 15

"Hey y/n," I heard Jaemin's mellifluous voice trying to shake me awake.

"One more minute," I groaned, turning to my side so Jaemin couldn't bother me once more. My eyes cracked open and met with Haechan's closed eyes; I immediately turned back around to Jaemin, who proceeded to try to get me out of bed.

I should probably let him go, since he couldn't move due to me sleeping next to him, crushing him against the wall, but I was too tired to care.

"y/n. It's 1:57. Wake up already."

I groaned once more, "No."

Jaemin sighed, not appreciating my morning grumpiness. I felt him shift around, trying to find a way out of my large bed. We had all fallen asleep last night, watching movies for who knows how long.

After a few minutes of Jaemin moving around, I was finally awake. I opened my eyes reluctantly, not quite ready to wake up. I wanted to stay in bed longer, but alas, I simply couldn't.

"Thanks for waking me up," I said tiredly. The phrase could be taken sincerely or sarcastically. It didn't quite matter since I meant it both ways.

"And now we have to wake up Haechan," Jaemin sighed.

I giggled, "You know, if someone just randomly walked in, they'd think we had a threesome the night before."

Jaemin's eyes widened at my statement, "Have you been spending more time with Haechan lately?"

I laughed once more. I had been hanging out more with Haechan, but it wasn't in person. We had started playing video games together after a group project we were put together in for business. We both discovered each other's interest in online gaming and clicked immediately. Sometimes, we don't get along the best, but we became closer if you look at how close we had been before.

"That look says it all. What has Haechan done to you," he sighed, shaking his head. I only laughed in return.

I felt Haechan stir from behind me. "I heard my name?" He said in a groggy voice.

"Yeah, apparently you've been teaching y/n bad things," Jaemin said, sarcasm gracing his tone ever so slightly. My mouth gaped in offence.

"I'm not a child. I know what a threesome is without having some 20-year-old tell me." I said with the sternest voice I was capable of mustering. How rude of him to think I didn't know what a threesome was.

"If you were a child then we'd be in jail," Haechan mumbled, his voice being muffled by a pillow. "Especially Jaemin. He'd be serving a lot of time."

"He's practically a child predator," I laughed tiredly. I tried wiggling out of the piles of blankets on my bed. I was still in my dress from the night before. Poor dress is all wrinkled up now. Irritated, I asked Haechan to get up so I could get out of bed and get ready, and eventually fix my dress.

"You're so mean in the morning," Haechan grumbled, trying to get out of the blankets. Instead of successfully and safely getting out of my bed, he fumbled onto the floor, causing a large thud. "Meanie."

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I hesitantly stepped over Haechan's motionless body. Anyone would think he was dead if they came across him. Jaemin did the same, except much faster.