Chapter 27: Rescue By Sneaking

Start from the beginning

Nezu: At the very least, I trust you all. I can't prove definitively that I'm completely innocent either, though. For now, what we must do as a school is guarantee the safety of the students. With the suspect leak, there's something I've been thinking about doing for a while now. That's--

Then he was interrupted by a ringtone that is coming from All Might and it rings.

"A phone call is here! A phone call--"

All Might: (check phone) Excuse me, I have to take this.

Present Mic: We're in a meeting. Turn off your phone!

Midnight: [His ringtone's so lame...]

Then All Might went outside taking the phone call leaving the three teachers and the principal.

Nezu: I guess we have to wait for All Might to finish his phone call. For now I would like to address what you said about those "three" Mic.

Present Mic: Yeah, ever since that speech that kid Yuuto Hiroyuki made at the festival I started to feel wary about them so they were the first to come to my mind when talking about this traitor problem.

Nezu: While yes, I understand where you're coming from but I assure you that they're not the suspects.

Present Mic: Hmm, what makes you think that?

Nezu: Well back months ago I asked the detective to research those three histories. It's very old so it doesn't give much info and it's all that he can find, their story is quite saddening to learn. (pass the info papers)

The teacher then looks at the identification paper and is surprised to see they look so different from before. Yuuto was the first they noticed, he has black hair but he has white hair, and Naomi had light blue hair but she now has brown blond hair. The teachers were curious on how they change their hair color, one of them thinks they dye it. They then keep looking and finally at the bottom what it said causes small a shock to them.

(A/N: I decided to change my character Kenichi to blue hair as well for a more diverse look so reread chapter 2 to see what he looked like in teen age. And this is the 3 of them when they are little kids and their past names that I didn't shown before.)

Takumo Kamura - Yuuto Hiroyuki

Fushina Riku - Naomi Yoshiko