Bailee is really growing quick. She looks a lot like how I did when I was her age. You could put my picture next to her's and see a big resemblance. She just has Luke's eyes. Just like it knew it was going to happen, she was diffidently a daddy's girl but she was a complete tom boy.

She now hated dresses. She would always wear camo pants, and a tee shirt. Summer is always shorts and a tank top. Whenever she would go anywhere with Luke; she'd grab her hat, boots, jeans, and white tee shirt. She'd put her hair up and then go out with him. She loved having time with him. She always asked to go fishing, or where ever he was going. She wanted to go on tour with him last time and got really upset he said no.

She realized we have let Bo and Tate go by them with Luke on tour. She doesn't realize she is 8 years younger than Bo and 6 than Tate. Luke promised her on her 10th birthday that he'd take her on tour for a week with him.  She was good in school. She was good at home. She had her own little clique of friend different than Bryson. Bryson hung around guys and girls but Bailee only hung around guys. She reminded me of me so much.

Spinee passed away last year and we got another dog and named him Pappy. He was a cute dog and the kids loved him. Bo was heartbroken when Spinee died. He rejected having pappy in the house but is now warmed up to him.  The kids also convinced Luke to get a huge fish tank which I'm the only one who remembers about them. Bailee wanted a hamster and being daddy's little girl she got it. Tate got his own turtle which he then wanted to let go because he said it would be happier in the wild. Bryson and Bo didn't care about their own animals.

So, back to current life.

Luke walked outside with a pitcher of ice tea, and some hot dogs with buns to grill for the kids. He even had cups which he set out on the table on the deck. He was only in his swim trunks and I had a bikini on so I could tan. I saw Luke look back behind him after he got the hot dogs going and had a smirk on his face.  I got up and put my arms around his back.

"Well hello there beautiful." Luke said in his charming voice. I giggled and let him go.

"Hello there handsome." He turned slightly to me and put his arm around me pulling me in to kiss my forehead.

"These kids are like fish." He said chuckling.

"Oh I know. I've been out here watching them forever. I'm surprised Bryson is still out here. He is our little book worm who loves to play video games and stay in the house." I said.

"It's because there are other kids here. Bo's girlfriend, Tate's two buddies, and Bailee's dude friends. He didn't want to invite any of his friends but he is out here having fun." Luke told me. I smiled.

"I love seeing our kids enjoying themselves and behaving." As if the kids knew I said that we heard a scream and both Luke and I looked over. We saw Bailee throw a ball at Tate and then Tate about to throw it full force back.

"Tatum!" Luke yelled. Tate looked up at Luke and he dropped the ball right out of his hand. Bailee was coming to run over to us. I saw Tate mouth the word shit and I just glared letting him know I saw that.

"Daddy! Daddy! Tate threw the ball at Mike and me and hit me in the head. So I threw it back and hit him and then he was getting made and said you bitch and I thought he was gonna hurt me." Bailee said hugging onto Luke. He put his arm around our daughter and then looked at me. I looked at Tate who was still looking our way. Bo and his girlfriend were at the deep end together just looking from Tate to me.
"Tatum Christopher Bryan, come here. Now." I said stern. You could tell he huffed as he swam to the side and then strolled his way over to us. I looked at Bailee who you can tell was hit in the face by the ball. Bailee looked at him and glared as she held onto Luke's side.