Harvest Time

It's been a year and a half since everything happened. Luke was coming home from tour this week. I honestly couldn't wait. I was helping a now 6 year old Bo with his homework. We were home schooling the boys so they would be able to go see Luke on tour. Maybe when they get older and Luke doesn't travel as much, maybe they will go to public school. Bo was really smart and getting everything. He was technically in the 1st grade and his grasp on reading and math were great.
I'm happy I went to college to be a teacher because it so helped me with teaching Bo. Luke even made a little area in the basement with a white board and two desks for the boys and me so I could teach them easier.  Tate was only 3 now but soon he will be starting. He likes to watch the teaching sessions and knows not to interrupt.
Bo and I raced through most of what we had to do today. I was now going to finish with teaching him mapping. It was something 1st graders had to do so they would understand a map better. I gave him a piece of paper and told him to map the house. He was excited to do that. He got to draw and use colors. This was my artistic kid. Tate loved to make noise still. He was more into building and smashing his creations.
I had Bo stay in his seat while he drew the house and I was going to give Tate some attention. He was off to the side using Lincoln logs and building a nice log cabin house. He also had farm animals spread out. I sat next to him and he started talking my ear off. He was saying something about Sally the goat and Bob the sheep don't get along so he has to keep them in two different pens.

"Maybe you should have them talk out their problems? So the farm is a happy place." I told Tate. He looked at me and giggled.
"Silly mommy, animals don't talk." He told me. I laughed a little.
"Animals have their own way of talking. Like the sheep goes Bahhhhh, and the goat goes maaaaaaahhh" I said making the noises and he giggled. "Maybe during Harvest Time they'll help with the farm eh?" I asked him. He nodded.
"Yeah! They gotta be friend's then." he said picking up the animals and looking at them. "You guys gotta be nice to each other. Harvest time is comin and daddy won't be happy if y'alls is mean to each other. Team work. Right Mommy?" Tater looked at me. I smirked.
"Right Tater Bug. " I could help but be happy by how great my boys were.

I looked back periodically at Bo making sure he was still working. He had his thinking face on each time. When he was done he ran over with the paper to Tate and I, and showed me. He was a little artist. He did great for a 6 year old. He made sure he did each level of the house as well. He even labeled the rooms. I was proud of him because he spelled his name right, Taters, he even put mommy and daddy's room, and then he spelled kitchen wrong but he tried. We were working on spelling so I was defiantly happy he was trying.
I took both boys outside to play after that. They were kicking a ball around and throwing it. Spinee was having fun with the boys too. I sat down on the porch looking at them and then at my phone. I looked on twitter and saw Luke's new post. It was about the boys and I.

@LukeBryanOfficial: I can't wait to be home and spend time with my beautiful family. @NikkiBryan

He then posted a picture of the boys and me. I had each of them on my laugh smiling and giggling. I smiled, retweeted, and favorite that. I looked and saw that it was only 10 minutes ago that he posted it. I replied posting a picture of the boys now.

@NikkiBryan @LukeBryanOfficial Trying to keep busy till you get home. We all miss and love you. Even Spinee.

I smiled and looked up seeing the boys still playing. I looked through a lot more tweets that had either Luke or I tagged. People even retweeted my post to him. I went to Facebook and saw he posted the same picture up there. I posted mine and then went to instragram to do the same thing. Comments were then coming in like crazy. People even shared and liked it. I read through the comments checking on the boys every now and then making sure they were okay.
The comments were nice by everyone. I don't think I saw a single hate comment what so ever. I put my phone in my pocket and got up. I decided to play with the boys for a little while longer before I brought them in to make dinner.
When I brought the boys inside I had them go play while I made spaghetti. When I was draining the noodles I felt arms ago around my waste. It made me tense up. It scared the shit out of me. I had no clue who this was until I felt scruff against my face and a kiss on my cheek and down my neck. I put the noodles back down and turned around to looking into the brown eyes I fell in love with.
I put my arms around Luke's neck. I had a huge smile on my face and he did on his. He leaned in and kissed me then letting his forehead rest on mine. I felt an overpowering emotion of joy run threw me as we stood there just taking in the fact that we were able to touch each other, see each other, and kiss each other.

"I missed you baby." Luke spoke breaking the silence. His voice was low and husky. I bit my lip hearing him speak like that.
"I missed you too honey." I told him leaning up kissing him again. He kept me in the kiss till we heard the boys come in.
"DADDY!" They both yelled running over to him we let each other go and he bent down taking them both in for a big hug. I smiled. I took a picture of that and smiled looking at it. Luke had his head nuzzled in their shoulders. Tater was on his tip toes holding onto Luke and Bo was holding him close.
"I missed you boys. Daddy missed you very much." He said to them. His voice vibrations probably tickled Tate because he giggled.
"Daddy you staying?" Bo asked him. They let go of Luke and he stay crouched. I turned around to finish up the spaghetti and to put it in a bowl.
"Yeah Bobo. I'll be around for a while. Then I'm going to do spring break, come home, go back on tour then you'll see me a lot after that." I smiled because that mean this year he would be gone for about half of it, then the next he will be home a lot more.
"Dinner's done boys." I told them turning around with the bowl and put it in the dining room. I saw Luke head in with the plates and utensils. Bo had the bread and Tate got the butter. I went back and got napkins and got the other things the boys love putting on their spaghetti.
"I'll get the drinks. You go ahead and sit down." Luke said kissing me as he walked by me.
"Thank you babe." I told him smiling and going into the dining room.

We were all a happy family as we ate. Luke told us about his tour and the boys asked questions just like it always has been since they could talk. I cleaned up while Luke took the boys into the living room to watch a movie. They sat on the floor and watched it. When I came in I cuddled up to Luke's side on the couch.
The end of the movie came on and both boys were passed out on the floor. I will let them sleep and give them a bath tomorrow morning. Luke got Bo and I got Tate. We tucked them in and I remembered I needed to put away the plates from the dish washer. I went in there and started to put away dishes when I felt Luke come up behind me and put his hands on my hips. He started kissing my neck.
One thing led to another and he had me up on the counter. We were making out and I pulled away breathing heavy as I felt him undo my jeans.

"Luke, we are in the kitchen. The boys might come down." I whispered. He had a huge smirk on his face as he looked up at me and chuckled.
"It'll be alright. They are passed out. They ain't getting up. Don't worry baby." He said kissing me. I decided to go with his judgment and let him take off my pants.

After that it was no time before his shirt was on the counter beside me. I just had a bra on, and his pants were down by his ankles along with his boxer briefs. I was right at the edge of the counter as I felt him play around. He then took no time to start and we were trying to be somewhat quiet because we didn't want anything to echo and the boys to hear in case they did get up.
When we were both done and panting; Luke helped me off the counter and we quickly got our clothes and headed upstairs for a shower. We then lay in bed cuddling and talking. He fell asleep before me. I could tell he was exhausted. I fell asleep not to long after he did.
I woke up before him and went and saw the boys still sleeping. I made myself a cup of tea and sat reading news off my phone. I posted the picture from yesterday of Luke coming home early. I saw that instantly Jason Aldean liked it. It took a little bit and more and more people liked it that we were friends with. I saw Miranda Retweeted it and said my best friends and their kids are so adorable. She had the other picture of me with the boys. I smiled and put my phone down I heard the boys come down and it was time for breakfast.
About an hour after the boys were really loud playing Luke came down. He was in PJ pants and his hair was all messed up. We hung around the house all day. When we were playing with the boys Luke sat next to me so then we would both just be watching.

"How about I say we take a mini vacation for 5 days to my dad's farm?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I was going to say something but Tater beat me to it.
"WE GONNA DO HARVEST TIME WITH PAWPAW DADDY?" Tater yelled running to Luke jumping on him. Luke laughed.
"Yes Tater Bug we are."
"Good, now I can show sally and bob how to act." He said getting off of Luke's lap. He looked at me confused.
"He was playing with the farm animals he has and says they don't get along. I told him he has to get them to for harvest time."  Luke and I both laughed and he looked over at the boys.
"You can tell their my boys." He said and I laughed and agreed.
"Totally."

___________

I had to update. The next couple chapters are going to be posted in this week as long as these stories keep getting 10 votes. :)
As long as I don't have to go to the gym tonight or go for a long time and either this or my Maid To Wife story is up to the votes it needs, i'd be able to update.

Keep coming with the comments too. I wanna know what y'alls think and want to see.

-Pup