The second drawer was short sleeves onesies. Joining the original thirteen was plethora of plain onesies because that's what gets gone through the most. Instead of organizing this drawer by size half of it was plain onesies the other half was not plain onesies. For the plain onesies there was the original light grey, red, aqua blue, several white, navy blue, black, dark grey, and brown onesies was a peach tank top onesie, a white tank top onesie, a light pink tank top onesie, an aqua tank top onesie, a pinky purple one with ruffle sleeves, a coral one with cap sleeves,  there was a light pink one with a coral bow on the collar, a white one with a light pink bow on the collar, an olive green one with ruffles on the Chest, a charcoal grey one with white flutter sleeves, a lilac purple one with Lacey eyelet sleeves, a plain purple one, and a peachy orange one,. On the other side of the dresser the patterned ones included; a white one with grey arrows on it, a white one with grey specks on it, a white one with grey hedgehogs on it, a white and black polka dotted one, a black one with yellow around the collars and cuffs and it had yellow sunflower on it, a pink and white striped one, a pink one with black anchors on it, a cream colored one with a purple dragon fly on it. a white one with coral, navy blue, orange, and gold small dots on it, a white one with tiny black specks that create flowers on it, a white one with a pink floral tie dye pattern, a mustard yellow one with a white baby breath floral pattern on it, a purple one with small white zigzags on it, a cheetah print one with a little light pink bow on it, a coral one with white elephants on it, a cream one with a pink hedgehog on it, but the hedgehogs back had coral and light pink flowers on it. a white tank top with lemons on it, a pink one with black polka dots on it, a black one with pink hearts on it, and a white one with orange and pink flowers on it. Then there was a white one with grey dots on it, the opposite a grey one with white polka dots on it,  a pink one with grey bunnies, a cream one with pink bows on it, a black one with tiny white stripes and a pink bear head on the front of it. A white tank top with peaches on it, and a navy blue tank top with white flowers on it.

The third drawer was long sleeves, and much like the second drawer half of it was plain the other half of It was patterned. Joining the onesies they already had was, a dark pink onesie, a light pink onesie, a coral one with ruffles on it, a plain coral onesie, purple one, a plain red one with a black bow on it, and a plain burgundy onesie with a black bow on it. As for the patterned onesies there was; a white one with little navy blue flowers on it, a coral one with a navy blue dream catcher on it, a white one with purple butterflies on it, a leopard print one, a white one with black polka dots on it and a red bow, a white one with red cherries on it, a white onesie with purple. teal, and one with navy blue flowers on it. They had more short sleeves than long sleeves simply because they lived in California and while it does get slightly chilly, it rarely drops below 45 so they didn't want to overload on long sleeves if she was rarely going to get to wear them. 

The fourth drawer had little pants and shorts in it to a point, the easy to fold ones where in the drawer, such as the peach, and light pink bubble shorts, the light pink stretchy pants, the grey and white polka dotted stretchy pants, the coral stretchy pants, the light grey stretchy pants with a little white bow, the light pink stretchy pants with coral, yellow, and teal flowers. The leopard print stretchy pants, the red pants with the ruffle butt, the black tie pants, the tan tie pants, and the pink tie pants, the coral ruffle butt pants, the teal ruffle butt pants, the grey tutu pants, the pink tutu pants, the peach colored pants with black bows at the ankles, the white pants with the black speckles, the grey joggers, the white pants with grey koalas on them, the plain peach pull on pants, the plain white leggings, the plain black leggings, the olive green pull on pants, the light pink pull on shorts, and the navy blue pull on shorts. 

The fifth drawer had summer outfits that were foldable in it. There was a white onesie with a pink bow and black flowers on it paired with a pair of black leggings with light pink bows at the ankles matching the bow on the onesie. The black and white striped onesie with coral flowers on it and coral collars and cuffs paired with black leggings with a coral bow on it, the white onesie with the navy, gold, and coral polka dots paired with a pair of coral pants. The white onesie with black bows on it paired with black pants. The lemon yellow ruffle top paired with he mint green bubble shorts with lemons on them, a blue and white striped tank top with red stars on it paired with red bubble shorts, a white and gold polka dotted onesie paired with a pair of pink pants, a white onesie with coral, light pink, and orange flowers sticking out of the pocket paired with a. pair of coral pants, a white ruffle top paired with yellow bubble shorts with green, pink, and blue flowers on it, the white tunic with yellow daffodils and the yellow bubble shorts, a grey tank top and short set that had orange flowers on it, the coral tank top with light pink flowers on it and army green bubble shorts, a light pink onesie paired with whit and gold polka dotted pants. And a navy blue and white polka dotted shirt paired with red bubble shorts.