George Weasley

Idea: Y/N has been working non-stop, stressing herself out, not taking breaks, hasn't slept in days, always seems dazed. George is worried about her and trying to get her to take a break.

Y/N:

Okay... thats done, now transconfiguration has more work for next week, I might as well get that done as well.

I grabbed my books from under my desk, setting everything up to answer. It took about an hour, most of them were written answers and everytime that happens I go overboard with explaining.

I had always been told that I write to much on every question like this. I go to into detail to explain things and sometimes it just looks like a mess.

All of my papers have writing all over it, it looked like a mad scientist had gotten a hold of it.

I sighed setting the paper in with my books and rubbed my eyes, I had pulled a few all nighters, stress from the day keeping me up and having more and more work to do.

I was at least a week ahead in most of my classes, asking for more work to do. No matter what it didn't seem like I had done enough.

I felt like I was drowning in work even though I had been done with it for days, my mind constantly telling me it wasn't enough. That I would fail either way.

It was weighing on me. I could also tell that the others were getting worried.

Everytime I was around they would try to get me to sit down, or take a quick nap on the couch. They were always upset when I instead decided to find more work to do.

Though everyone was worried, one stood out from them. My crush for years, my beast friend, George Weasley.

He thought I hadn't seen the concerned glances at me, or the way he would try to get me to relax, thought that I couldn't see him and Fred talking or their not so subtle looks to me.

I shook my head, setting the paper aside, both parts filled out and done. Once again having no more work to do, I stood, pacing the room. I felt restless, everything seemed unfinished even if it was, it was so hard to explain that feeling without people thinking you had gone insane.

Maybe... the common room needs cleaning...?

I nodded to myself, yes, that might work, I could clean things around the Gryffindor areas.

I practically dragged myself out of the room, the pacing having taken any energy I had gained from sitting.

When I walked in, it was only slightly full. Though those who were there, were all of my friends...wonderful.

George watched me walk over to the other side before picking up crumpled sheet sof paper from the floor and tossing them in the trash.

"Love? What are you up too?" I sighed again, that was another thing. We weren't even together yet that was what he called me, he called no one else that though.

I heard the footsteps approaching and I threw the rest in the trash before turning to look up at him.

Though when I did, I partly wish I hadn't. His eyes were filled with worry. It was the same look he had been giving me for days.

"Cleaning"

"I can see that, but why?"

"Finished school stuff and there was nothing else to do"

He mumbled something that sounded a lot like 'sleep would be a good option' but I pretended not to notice.

I moved a slight bit away, now rearanging some of the books stacked on the shelves. I felt strong arms circle around my waist, just holding me close to him.

"Wjat are you doing?"

"You look ready to pass out, just standing there you were swaying back and forth like you were about to faint" he mumbled still keeping me encaged to his chest.

"I'm fine, if you wouldn't mind, I have some cleaning to get back to" he shook his head, burying it in the crook of my neck "I'm staying here"

I sighed, guess I'll have to do it with a six foot three ginger wrapped around me, like that will make this easier.

I picked up yet another book and put it into its rightful place, scanning the spines and going in to switch out some of the ones placed wrong.

The gentle hold he had on me and the way his hands gently massaged my sides was not helping me to stay awake. I was leaning into him as I worked, my legs felt so close to giving out now, just to let him hold me.

Finally sleep, but I stayed put by the shelf, now putting them in alphebetical order and with my still stance I could feel the tremors slowly trying to make their way up my legs.

More than half of my weight had to be leaning on him by now but he didn't speak, just held me tightly, the less I stood the tighter his hold would become. Pressing light kiss's to my head. I know thats not exactly what friends normally do but I was to out of it to care right now.

All I wanted was for him to hold me, make me feel safe, whuch so far he was doing great at by the way.

I couldn't hold out anymore.

My knees buckled almost sending me straight to the ground.

Instead he caught me, gently hoisting me into his arms, he held me bridal style, my head being pushed to gently lay on his chest.

"There you go love, just relax okay? It'll be just fine"

I could tell he was trying to sound confident but his voice was just the slightest bit shaky, that and the fact that I can read him like a book probably helped me know that confidence wasn't real.

One of his fingers were gently rubbing across my face as he carried me, it was the same path we walked when going to his and Fred's dorm.

He opened the door, somehow still managing to hold me. "Oh there you are Georgeie! I was wondering whe-" Fred stopped talking suddenly.

His footsteps were quick as he made his way to where George was laying me down, sat between his legs and my head against him while he held me.

"What the hell happened?!"

I felt George's arms tighten on me through my dazed stupor.

"She collasped" that was all he said.

The room was silent, his hand running gently along my back as I turned slightly on my side, snuggling into him.

"What do you mean sh-"

"I mean, she fell, legs gave out. I don't want to talk about it right now, just lets make sure she actually sleeps okay?"

I couldn't see him but I knew Fred was already nodding to his twin. "What do you need from me?"

"Shut the lights off, be quiet and if anyone asks just make something up, and don't let anyone in"

"Sounds good" with that the room went dark and the door shut quietly.

George let out a sigh from behind me, I was less dazed now, more able to understand everything.

"You scared me there, Darling" he mumbled.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, he shook his head against me.

"Don't be, may I stay with you"

"Please, please stay" I knew it sounded desperate but I couldn't do it anymore.

"Don't worry, love, I won't leave. When you wake up I'll be here as well" I nodded feeling my eyes get heavy.

His hand smoothing down my hair and whispering sweet nothings into the otherwise quiet air.

"Sleep darling, I'll be here"

Those were the last words I heard before I finally fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------
An: 1307 Words! I'm sorry this
one took me a bit! I was
having soem trouble
just sitting down
and finishing it lol.
I hope you liked it and
please ask for or suggest
people and plots/scenarios
you would like to see!