Blaise Zabini

Idea: This one is more wholesome with less angsty or none at all. Y/N is in the common room with Blaise and Draco as well as Pansy and a few other Slytherins. They fall asleep on him and he notices later and... well read to find out.

Blaise:

"Whatever Malfoy" I grumbled, I held her hand in mine as we walked back from classes.

"That Potter annoys me so much" he said.

"I think you just have a crush on him Draco" Y/N chimed in from beside me. I tried to keep in my laugh but ultimately failed, clutching my stomach and almost falling to the ground.

"Wha-no! I don't, why would I like him?!"

Y/N was laughing at his shocked face. "I don't know, you just seem to talk about him a lot"

My laughing got worse as we continued down the hall.

"Thats because he is so annoying! He's always getting on my nerves"

She shrugged "Whatever you say lover boy"

Draco raised his wand "I will hex you" she rolled her eyes while I pulled her into my side.

"Try it Malfoy" he looked at me for a moment before lowering his wand, grumbling something like 'not worth it, and I don't like Potter' I could hear y/n laughing beside me.

We made it back to the common room "Draco!" Pansy came running over, giving a glare to y/n. My arm tensed but y/n pulled me over to sit on the couch.

"I don't get why she does that" I sighed.

She shrugged "She's just jealous that I can be around him and he pays attention. I don't think she knows what friends are sometimes"

I chuckeled wrapping my arm around her shoulder and kissing her temple "I think you're right love" she nodded leaning fartyher into my side.

I looked up seeing Pansy handing off Dracos arm, he wasn't pushing her awya sure, but he definitely looked annoyed.

He sat down on a chair to the right of us, Pansy sitting on the arm of it. "Where were you all?"

I rolled my eyes "Class Pansy, like you were supposed to be"

"I was, I guess I'm just faster than you guys" she laughed.

"Nope, Y/N was just messing with Draco so it took longer" her smile fell and she turned with a venomous look to y/n.

I could tell y/n was holding in a laugh, as was I. Everyone knew we were together, I made sure of that, no oen needed to be bothering her and they usually keep their distance after they know that.

Pansy was still hard set on y/n, "You were doing what?" she seethed.

She shrugged "Just talking to him, we walked from class together"

That just made Pansy more angry, "Why wasn't he walking with me?"

Once again she shrugged "Take it up with Potters boy" I couldn't hold back anymore and let out a loud laugh. Dracos face was red.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh he knows what I mean, thats all that matters" she chuckeled. Pansy turned to Draco eyeing him.

"Shes just being a prat, nothing serious" although his face told a different story, we let it slide.

I chcekced the time and sent Draco a look, he looked torwards the clock before nodding and standing with me.

Y/N glanced up when I moved, I leant down placing a gentle kiss on her head. "We're going to do something, be back in an hour" she nodded getting comfortable on the couch once again.

I smiled before turning and seeing Pansy stand up. "You're not coming Parkinson" she frowned.

"Dracy wants me to come though" she whined.

I looked to Draco with a raised eyebrow, he shook his head at her and then walked out. I smirked walking with him, her face had dropped to a sad expression, like what did she expect though?

I wasn't letting my own girlfriend coming, why would she get to? Honestly it wasn't anything improtant, I just had to grab a few books and Draqco and I were going to catch up for a bit.

We hadn't actually talked in a long time.

Y/N:

I watched him leave and picked up the book to my side, flipping it open with a smile, I was almost finished with this one.

Six hundread pages in a bit over a week, not my best but not terrible either.

"What is wrong with you?!" I cringed at the screechy voice to my side.

"What are you on about?"

"Why are you hanging out with him? He's mine"

I laughed "Take him, I couldn't care less" I flipped to the next page.

"Then why did you walk with him?" I sighed closing my book and looking p at her.

"Seriously Pansy, do you not knwo what friends are? The three of us walked together"

She looked pissed "You know what?! Be like that!" she yelled, I was sure the others could hear her yelling.

"I guess I will...? What do you want me to say? I have Blaise who I love and I would never fancy that ferret if thats what you're worried about"

She didn't say anything, instead shooting me a scathing look before grabbing her things and racing from the common room.

I shook my head leaning back down on the couch, holding my book in one hand and flipping pages with the other.

My eyes began to get heavy but I tried to push on wanting to finish the chapter before my eyes closed.

Sadly though my eyes closed on their own accord, I drifted off seconds later.

Blaise:

"Nice Malfoy, I'll see you later" he nodded and I walked away, back to the common room. I wonder if she's still there.

When I walked in I lookedd around, not seeing her at first, though when I looked closer I saw her layed out on the couch. Her book laying on her chest as her breaths moved calmly.

She looked so peaceful, Malfoy was talking when he entered and I shoved him.

"What the he-" I smacked him again pointing to her sleeping form on the couch.

"Shut the fuck up, let her sleep" I hissed moving to her. I moved her head gently and set it on my lap, then moved her to sit between my legs with her head laying on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and took the book gently off her chest and set it on the table, the page still open.

Draco said nothing more and just gave me a nod before walking back to his drom, Pansy had went with him.

I smoothed her hair down, placing a gentle kiss on her head being careful not to wake her up.

She sighed a bit and snuggled closer to me, I smiled holding her tightly.

My reason for living laying in my arms, safe and happy. It was the best feeling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
An: 1170 Words! I hope you
liked that one, I was really having
a hard time decinding who to do
and ultimately Blaise won.
Let me know if you want to see
someone else and if you want, to
add a prompt! I will do LGBT!+
I don't think I'd do smut though
so if you ask and I don't
please don't be mad. I don't
think I'm to comfortable with
writing it right now.