Draco Malfoy

Idea: This is my first request! Also I will tag them, I am very sorry it took so long, I am new to this and wasn't aware of messages on wattpad until I checked them for the first time. I know this was from a month ago and I am very sorry it took so long, I will try my best to get everything you asked for! Thank you for your extreme patience! Thank you toJulzLovDraco4Eva for the request! I hope I did it justice after how long I made you wait!

Y/N:

"Hello My Darling" I felt arms wrap around my waist and I leaned back smiling up as he looked down at me.

"Hello Draco" he wasn't like this often but when he was it always made me happy, it was usually once a month thta he would suddenly become very affectionate. I have no clue why but since we started dating in fifth year thats how its been.

The trio doesn't know, we've kept it that way thankfully but I can tell they are getting suspicious. I usually head off to the Slythering house every night to sped some time with him since we can't really interact in front of them.

Herminoe especially has been pestering me about it, 'Y/N where are you going? Why are you leaving? Is there something that you are doing?' everytime I've ignored it.

Simply saying 'I'm just going on a walk' I've siad that about ten times now and its getting hard to make it seem convincing.

"Y/N?" I turned around, he had let go a bit ago but I didn't mind. People would be coming soon anyway.

"Oh sorry, I just zoned out" he nodded as the halls began to fill.

We stepped apart and I gave him a small smile before disappearing off into the crowd. Some may think I'm crazy for dating him, he was a dick to me until fifth year and not to mention he was also mean to my friends.

We have worked that all out though, he explained the situation and I understood, he also apologized to the trio for his actions which made me see how he had grown.

I smiled slightly at yhr memory before seeing the three come from around the other corner. "Y/N! Come on we're going!" Herminoe grabbed my hand pulling me after the boys who had already taken off.

"Woah where are-"

"Hogsmeade of course! Its been so long since we've been"

I nodded as she continued to drag me with her, down the path and to the area where it was held. We went to our usual place first, to grab a butter beer.

Herminoe and I sat on one side of the booth while Harry and Ron sat on the other. Once we had our drinks though the happy atmosphere faded.

They all turned to me with hard stares and I sank back in my seat a bit. "We aren't really here for drinks are we?"

They all shook their heads still staring me down. I sighed nodding and sitting up straighter, whatever it was now I would do it without looking weak and scared.

"Where have you been going?"

"When?"

"Don't play dumb y/n. At night you sneak off, it can't be just a 'walk' like you always say"

I sghed rubbing my forehead "Okay fine its not just a walk"

They all nodded as if they knew any of what I was about to say.

"Its a time where I can escape the world and be by myself to think over my thoughts, Herminoe. I don't know if you get that but thats what it is, stop trying to make it seem worse"

"Y/N pl-"

"Stop it! All of you please just cut it out"

I stood without another word walking quickly for the exit. "Y/N! Wait stop"