George Weasley

Idea: George's bogart, take a guess. Thats all i'll say. Oh and Angst warning

Y/N:

"I'm telling you, its not that"

"How would you know, hmm?"

I sighed, we had been arguing over it for ten minutes now about what were nuts made out of.

I had told him several times that its not any type of candy, he won't accept that answer though.

"George for the last time, nuts are made out of seeds, or you know what nuts are just nuts! Why does it matter?"

He shrugged "I just like annoying you sometimes"

"Yeah well, mission completed" I grumbled.

We were walking to our next lesson, DADA. Our new professor was honestly great. Harry seemed to get along well with him as well as the rest of the trio did.

He felt like a fun uncle kind of guy, but also one that would do anything to help you, if that makes sense.

George and I met with Fred on the way down to his class, "Well hello you two, almost ran off without me did you?"

I chuckeled "You spend more time on your hair than I do, all to make it look messy"

"Hey! Thats the style now a days okay?"

George laughed as we went back and forth. "Yeah well, it seems pointless to me"

"Well...its not"

"Thats the best you could come up with?"

"Its to early for this y/n, you're to hard to talk yo at this time"

I laughed while George wrapped his hand around mine, I smiled up at him moving slightly closer.

We have had an ongoing flirty relationship for years but it never turned into anything so far, although I wanted it to, I knew he may not feel the same and I wasn't going to push him.

I also didn't want to ruin our relationship now, I'd rather have him as my friend then not at all. I let out a sigh as we stepped into class.

Professor Lupin smiled in greeting before turning and waiting for the rest of the class to join.

The room slowly began to fill as the minutes passed. I tapped Georges shoulder.

"Whats up, love?" I tried not to smile at the nickname.

"That cabinet looks an awful lot like one for a bogart"

I said, still looking it over. He followed my gaze to the large cabinet behind Lupin before turing back to me.

"I guess it does, do you think thats our lesson today?"

I nodded. "So, Georgie, whats your biggest fear?"

Something flashed in his eyes but it was gone so quick I couldn't tell what. He smirked "I have no fears. I'm a Gryffindor, remember?"

I shook my head with a smile "I have seen you jump at a spider"

His face turned red and he looked to the ground, "It looked at me funny"

I let out a full laugh at that "George it was a fake spider."

"No it wasn't!"

"Fred and I wanted to see what you would do"

His eyes widened and he glared at me. "Well I didn't like it"

"We were in a prank war, you literally poured punds of flu powder on both of us"

He laughed "Yeah that was funny"

I smiled "I guess maybe a little".

"Students! Lets begin. Can anyone tell me the contents of this?" he asked pinting to the cabinet to his right.

I raised my hand and he called on me "Looks like a holding for a bogart"

"Right you are! What do they do?"

George raised his hand beside me "Take shape of your greatest fear"

Lupin nodded with a smile. "You both are very right. Now does anyone know how to get rid of one?"

When no one raised their hand I did. "Laughter, as well as a charm to finish it up" he nodded "Correct Miss y/l/n, now lets practice said charm, shall we?"

We each took out our wands "Now I want you to say clamly and clearly, Ridikulous"

We did as told, each trying to say the word as well as possible with the wand movement he had. He watched our movements before smiling "I think we are ready, form a line and take turns defeating your bogart".

We slowly got into line, George was second, myself being third and Fred being fourth behind me. A boy stood in front of George, someone from hufflepuff. I wasn't sure of his name though.

Lupin opened the door, the form morphing into a large bee, everyone moved back as the boy shouted the charm, the bee now wore a hat and beach shirt.

Everyone let out a laugh and the bogart was pushed back into its place. George was up next.

I pushed him up a bit, he looked nervous "You got this, just say the charm and you'll be fine" I whispered, he nodded buth the look didn't leave his face. What did he think was going to be behind that door? He seemed really shaken as he waited for the door to release the bogart.

When Lupin and him exchanged a nod the door opened. The bogart came out slower than the other boys did. It seemed to shift between something very quickly before deciding.

I gasped as it too its final form. My body layed on the ground, blood swirling from the stomach, eyes open but unmoving.

Everyone seemed to be in shock, no one dared to move, that is until I heard a small sob from beside the bogart.

I looked over seeing tears stream down his face, his knees giving out as I grabbed onto him and sunk to the floor.

I kissed his forehead keeping him close "Its not real love, I'm right here okay?"

He didn't say anything just gripped the back of my shirt tightly in his hands, I heard Lupin saying the charm and dismissing everyone else.

Fred came beside us, gently placing a comforting hand on Georges shoulder.

His breathing had calmed enough, and his grip wasn't crushing me anymore, he allowed to move away from him but not by much. He still had his arms wrapped around my waist.

I took his face in my hands brushing away the tears from his cheeks, looking into his bloodshot eyes.

"Are you okay?" I whispered,  he nodded, lifting us both from the ground, my feet barely touching the floor as he held me tightly to him.

"It won't ever happen, alright?"

He nodded, gripping my hand and pulling me from the room, Fred at our side.

"We're taking a nap" he grumbled.

"Both of us?"

"Yes"

I laughed but agreed, he needed some sleep after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An: 1118 Words! I am very sorry I haven't
posted in a while! I was on break and I
was having trouble with some ideas
and what people to do, I will try to
update again tomorrow! Thank
you for over 900 Reads! Like
holy shit you guys are amzing!
Send me requests over
messages or in the
comment!