Fred Weasley

Idea: Free finds out what Umbitch does in detention

Y/N:

It's been about a week since that pink toad started at this school, to say the least it sucks.

I swear she doesn't care about our education and that's clear as day in the way she talks and overall just runs the class.

It had been a while but now was finally my first class of DADA and let me tell you, I was excited.

She couldn't possibly find a way to ruin that could she? Just not let us do anything, no she can't we have to learn one way or another. She can't just outlaw it.

I grabbed the few things I would need for the class and went to Fred's dorm, we always waited for each other so we could walk together to class.

We had been together for almost a year now and it has been the best, sure we our fights but we always worked it out, it was the perfect dynamic.

"Hey, Love" I turned at the sound of his voice and smiled, he had cut his hair not long ago and I was really liking it.

"Staring at me again? I know I am ravishing but we have class to get to"

"Oh shut it, you stare at me more than you work"

He gave me a smirk at that "just admiring darling" I could feel a blush form but I turned quickly so he couldn't see it.

"Whatever, move it" I heard him chuckle from behind me before catching up and throwing his arm over my shoulder.

He pulled me into his side and kissed my head. George joined us not long after walking with us and telling Fred all about the prank they had recently thought of.

This one being on Snape, they always had to do something to him it seemed, he couldn't go a month without a Weasley twin special.

"Okay wait, we'll need a distraction, someone willing to fall on the sword" I looked at him at that.

"I'll do it" he looked down at me.

"I don't want you getting in trouble"

"Oh come on Freddie, it'll be fine. Who cares if I do anyways? It's just detention"

He seemed to debate with himself before letting out a long sigh. "Fine, don't say I didn't warn you" I nodded.

I did a lot of pranks with them and I haven't gotten caught nearly as much as them so it would be fine.

"What do I need to do?"

"Just cause a commotion outside of his office so he'll come out and we can sneak in and place the stuff"

I nodded as we neared the classroom, that should be easy enough, I was always good at being too loud. At least that's what my teachers say.

We sat down at the seats and waited for the toad to start her lesson.

We there for thirty minutes, I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep, the only reason I don't think I did was her annoying high pitched giggle.

Seriously it was like a nail on a chalkboard, to make it worse we weren't even learning new things or practicing spells just reading kids spell books.

"Miss Umbridge?" I raised my hand, "yes dear?"

"Why aren't we learning? We should be able to see protect ourselves"

"From what?"

I scoffed a bit, not like a student just died no, I didn't know him very well but he was always very kind when we talked. He didn't deserve that.