Chapter 11: Case of the Skirt

6 days after Yue was kidnapped and almost killed....

Why the hell did she wear a pencil skirt again today?

His face was red as he watched her walking around the room, showing off her peachy ass. His dick was fully erected and his pants became tight.

That day, Yue had an internal meeting with their bosses, questioning her about the kidnap. They were concerned that the bomber would strike again and asked her to step away from the case.

He had never seen her so angry when she stomped out of the interview room.

"Bloody hell." She cursed. "Didi, call for a meeting. We are going to search for this asshole no matter what. If my gut is right, he would be one of the people who will show up at this meeting."

When he did not budge, she looked at him, questioningly. "Did I not make myself clear?"

He nodded his head and bolted through the door.

Yue shook her head. Ever since they hooked up, she had been impressed that he was able to keep their private affairs, private.

But today, something was off. He looked....disturbed.

She could not afford to get distracted. Not today.

Several days ago, she asked Peng to do a thorough background check of every officer in the headquarters, including her own officers.

Indeed, there were several ones with suspicious records and she knew she could only confirmed it after today's meeting.

As the officers filled the room, she nodded and started writing on the white board. "Didi, come and help me with the files."

His arm brushed hers and she caught his face going red. What the heck?

"We have a serious breach case. 6 days ago, I was kidnapped and almost killed. Thanks to Officer Wang for saving my life, otherwise you would be attending my funeral instead of this meeting."

No one laughed. It was a bad joke.

"I have the unsub's profile. But it will take all of us to take this mole out of the game. Anyone of us could be his next target. In the next 48 hours, everyone in this building will need to check in and out every time you leave your office. You will carry your phone for tracking. You will report where you eat for lunch and where you will be after work. We want to know your whereabouts 24/7. Even if you are fucking your wife, I want to know."

Some men chuckled. "Officer Shen, what about you? Will we know when you do it?"

She smiled. "You are welcome to wiretap me. Are you my kidnapper?"

The officer looked embarrassed, as the guy next to him, elbowed him. She caught Didi glancing at her, a funny look on his face.

"If there's no questions, here are the areas you want to be looking into. We still have other pending cases besides the maniac bombing. Officer Wang, can you please brief them?"

As she watched him took the front of the room, her heart pounded. She felt a strange itch in-between her thighs as she shifted her legs.

Officer Wang and her were fucking machines, who could go on and on. They had not spent a night apart from each other.

Every night they had wild sex, and right now she wanted him badly. So badly. She wished this meeting was over so he could take her and bury deep inside her.

But work is work and her office was off-limits. Where could they go? She willed her horny thoughts away.

Focus on the case, Shen!