nct dream | reaction

Start from the beginning

"hehe oops" he lets out a small chuckle.

————————

jeno

you were sitting in the car playing on your phone with your boyfriend watching your screen. Jeno and Donghyuck was sitting in the two front seats fighting over who gets to pick the music. Renjun and Chenle were sitting in the middle row of the car blabbering about which song they should play. while you and Jaemin were causally sitting in the way back.

after the whole music thing, you were finally ok your way to go pick up Jisung and Mark. Jeno happened to be the driver of the day since everyone else complained that they were too tired to drive. eventually you arrived at Mark's place.

"I need to shit" Donghyuck got of the car, everyone else just follows behind him. you and Jaemin on the other hand stayed in the car.

"im bored" your boyfriend muttered as he laid his head on your shoulder.

"we'll be leaving soon" you told him, still paying attention to your phone. he let out a little groan.

"can we make out?" he boldly says which caught your attention fast.

"what?" you stared at him.

"make out" he chuckles.

"in the car?" you cocked a brow. he nods innocently.

"yeah, it's something we never tried before" he shows off a little smirk as he leans towards you.

"but what about the boys?" you looked out at the window seeing none of them by the front door.

"they won't know" he pulls you in by the waist and crashes his lips against yours. he couldn't help but get excited when he heard your heavy breathing. he removes his lips from yours only to attach them onto your neck. his lips against your skin gave you a tingly sensation. you felt his smirk against your neck when you let out moan. just by a simple kiss in the neck made the two of you go crazy.

"not in my car" the two of you got startled by the sudden whine. immediately looking to where the voice was heard, you see Jeno poking his head inside the car. feeling a little shy, you instantly looked down with your cheeks heating up.

"why'd you come back so early" Jaemin whined, you glanced up at your boyfriend and couldn't believe that he wasn't even embarrassed by his best friend catching him making out.

"this is my car" Jeno stated.

"why in my car" Jeno let out another whine.

"you could do that in Renjuns car not mine!" he whined again.

"sorry Jeno, your is just a big turn on" Jaemin bluntly says.

"really? is the car really that big of a turn on?" Jeno looked at him kind of surprised.

"yea totally" Jaemin smiles.

"well I mean I guess that's- no never mind, just don't do it in my car again" Jeno waves his finger around. both of you just nodded your head. as Jeno was about to leave the car to head back inside the house to do whatever, Jaemin says something.

"I can't promise him that" he chuckles, Jeno quickly turned around and poked his head back in.

"Mark were taking your car!" Jeno shouts.

"that was not in the plan!" Mark shouts from inside the house.

————————

donghyuck

jaemin and you were cuddling in his bed while the other boys were out in the living yelling at each other as they play a game. today you were at the boys dorm, Jaemin invited you to come since they were planning on playing games tonight. you thought it would be fun and tag along but Jaemin had another game that he wanted to play with just you and him. which is why he managed to convince you to "cuddle" with him.