-19-

'So babe....what's up?' Asked Namjoon while driving u home.

'Nothing much!' You answered still trying to get over the shock of what you heard. You felt Namjoon staring at you for a while and going back to driving.

After arriving home, you went straight to ur bedroom and collapsed on ur bed trying to figure out what to do. That's when Namjoon came.

'Baby. Shall we go to Taehyung's today?'  You gulped. If u agree to it it will probably be ur death day today.

'You go on joonie. I wills stay here and take some rest.' Yluvsaid giving him a slight smile.

He looked confused but left u alone without saying anything.

YN POV
I locked the door of doom and started to explore Namjoon's room. His room was a bit messy. I went thru his study table and found his diary with a key attached to it. Since he would be suspicious if it went missing, I took clear pics of the entries made for 'future references'.

I checked under his bed, in the wardrobe, even in the bathroom but I didn't find anything. That's when I saw a little bump on the floor. It was covered with a carpet. I removed it from the bump and saw a trap door. Unfortunately it was locked. That's hen i remembered the key from the diary.

Carefully inserting the key to the lock, I turned it with all my might. Surprisingly it unlocked. I took a deep breath and open the door just to see different types of knives and some paperwork.

I gasp. I picked a handful of papers which were actually PHOTOS with something written behind them. The first pic was of a family. Namjoon's family I guess. Then the next pic was of two boys. Apparently one was Namjoon. I could recognize him because of his cute dimples. But the other boy was familiar even though he wasn't clear on my mind. I turned the pic around and had a total shock just seeing what was written on it....

Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung! Brothers forever!

[A/N]
Hi everyone!!! Long time no see😅💔 I am sorry for not updating for sooooo loonngggg.
Anyways I HV to thank a few people. Again!!! For supporting my book.

MochiOppa_ Thank you again for the wonderful covers you made for me...!!! I absolutely love it...😘

Jisoo_noona Thank you for supporting my books😘

gangstarule You have always been my supporter from the beginning. Thank you for sticking with me sissy😘

KimNamjoonLover1 Thank you soooo much for supporting my books a lot and I hope your uncle bought u the BTS albums. Lol enjoy them...😘

BTW, only two more chapters left.😅💔 See you again soon😘✌...