-9-

''so Kookie...how do you plan to kill her?'' I heard Taehyung asking Jungkook...

I gasp. Whom is Jungkook planning to kill? I scooted even closer to them so I can hear them more clearly.

''How I plan to kill her is a surprise for you hyungs. but I can tell you, when I kill her I plan to carve my name on her so th-'' My hand knocked the vase on a nearby table and it fell down stattering into sharp tiny pieces.

''Y/N???'' exclaimed Taehyung. ''Did you he- I mean what are you doing here?''

''I-um...I-I came her to s-see you but since you were talking to Jungkook, I was gonna go back to my room but I accidently knocked over your vase.'' I said coughing a little.

''You know Jugnkook???'' Tae asked.

''Unfortunately I do....'' I said leaving at once.

-Time skip-

[Door bell ringing]

I opened the door which reviled a tall handsome guy with dark blue hair. He had a cute bear smile on his face which exposed his over-cute dimples. he wore a black hoodie with sweat pants.

''(Cough*) Are you done checking me out?'' He asked me which made me snap back into reality.

''Oh sorry. You must be Kim Namjoon.'' I said blushing.

''Yes I am. and you are Song Y/N?'' He asked me while I nod in response. ''Please come in!''

I helped him with his baggages and placed them in a room which he choosed.

That's when I realized....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I never did mention my full name in the advertisement....

[A/N]

Short chapter isn't it? LOL sorry about that...

So anyways how do u do??? Hope u r fine!

Don't forget to vote and comment...

ALSO STAY SAFE AND DRINK ALOT OF WATER~